Greetings From a Wii Noob

photog72

Not a Wii Noob
Nov 23, 2007
Houston
Wii Online Code
8254-6996-5745-3151
I've had my Wii for a few months now. Been playing Wii Sports and Wii Play. Picked up Madden '08 and Super Mario Galaxy just recently. I don't really care for the Madden, as I am sure it is amazing on the PS3 and 360. I am enamored with SMG though. That should be a good challenge. Looking forward to learning from a lot of you on here.

Two questions. How do I find my Wii code and username for Wii?

Hello and Welcome to WiiChat
You can call me Icy for short:cornut:
If you have any concerns, problems, and/or ?'s then feel free to ask for help.

photog72 said:
Two questions. How do I find my Wii code and username for Wii?

1. Turn on Wii
2. Press the "A" button on the health screen
3. On the screen with all of your channels click the Message Icon on the bottom right corner
4. Then once your on the screen that shows all of you messages look at the bottom left and click the icon that looks like a sheet of paper with a pencil.(2nd icon to the right)
5. Now click the Address book(to the very right) and then you will find your Wii Code but the Username is up to you.

Hello, welcome to WiiChat! If you have any questions regarding the site or the Wii, don't be afraid to post a new thread. Read over the 'Forum Rules and Regulations' so you know what not to do around the forum. Enjoy your stay!

ssbb_lover said:
Welcome, Wii Noob. Don't be a noob. Have fun.
I may be a noob to the Wii and the Wii chat forum. But, I am not a noob to forums in general. The search button is my friend. Thread tools button is a good buddy as well. :)

skool sucks said:
what is a wii noob and do you live in uk

There more readable
I think you should go to school more

Back