GTA+Wii. Will it ever happen?

but if what we're talking about were to happen we cant expect a same release day can we?

i dont think so.

^^let me go back to our previous topic i wanna reword my self so to other people it sounds simpler

"Developers on wii would enhance the gameplay, to make up for the downgrade in graphics from ps3"

im not sure on the Wii's hardware but its more powerful then a ps2 right? if so GTA can for sure come on the Wii i think but, if one is gonna play it on a ps3 then come on a Wii and test it out they obviously aren't people gonna like it on the Wii so its gonna be known as a sucky game so i dont think it will come to the Wii overall.

Last edited:
Please

For all those saying Manhunt 2 on Wii was such a gruesome game, cmon. The graphics were TERRIBLE which I could have dealt with BUT more importantly it was toned down so much for the wii that it was a total waste. Lets not even get into the retarded storyline which was completely predictable.

Seriously COD4 on PS3 is much more gruesome than Manhunt 2 on Wii was. Manhunt 2 was thrown together and a complete disgrace, even without the crappy wii you cant see anything filter it still looked like it stunk to high heaven.

Why was it banned? The title and the hype Rockstar gave it. Go play The Darkness on PS3, the absolute goriest most filthy game I have ever seen, my wife overheard it and couldnt believe the language the game was using, I was shocked myself but it all worked. I never heard any hype about the darkness like I did Manhunt. And by the way the graphics are movie quality.

I saw screenshots of Ghostbusters coming out on PS3 and looked in amazement, it looks again movielike and is stunning. Next page I saw it was going to be on wii as well, then I saw the screenshots... cartoon like and from what I read a TOTALLY different game then offered on PS3 and 360. What a freakin letdown, tone down the graphics I understand it cant handle but why change the whole game?

There is no way GTA will end up on wii, its too kid friendly. No headset, horrid friend system, no violent games. Wii is fun BUT they really need to step it up if they want to keep an adult fanbase entertained as loyal fans.

JohnnyRed said:
There is no way GTA will end up on wii, its too kid friendly. No headset, horrid friend system, no violent games. Wii is fun BUT they really need to step it up if they want to keep an adult fanbase entertained as loyal fans.

Yes the wii has some failings but at least try and be accurate.

If you don't think godfather or scarface are violent then you need to play them. In fact Scarface received very good reviews (several mentions of "the wii's gta" and that some bits even improved on the gta franchise).

Neil

Back