Grand Theft Auto IV

Brand Nubian said:
Hey to be real they shud have character customization cuz im sick of playing with a white guy (no offense but id like to play with my own race)

You have San Andreas yes? If your chinese then Ok but I still agree you should be able to customize your guys from the start. xD

naw im black but tht dosent meen cj looks like me but props to rockstar for having the ballz to star a black person in an video game next gta shud have it were u can raise dogs to fight by ur side to sic ppl on

Lobstermobster said:
god you guys are idiots. 1) it would not be GTA 4. it would be 6. 2) it would def suck on the wii. it wouldnt feel right not playing it on ps2

What a blatantly ignorant post. Calling others idiots....some nerve you have.

It's GTA IV (4). For starters, go look at any major gaming site, GTA IV is already an official title. Second, Vice City and San Andreas weren't considered proper sequels. They were just a way to explore the different cities first mentioned in GTA I, but each PS2 title still used the GTA III engine. I mean by your logic GTA III wouldn't even be called "GTA III" (long before it released there was at least one other GTA title other than I an II, such as London: 1969).

2) Don't bash till you try it. Personally I don't feel like I need it on the wii but...."def suck" is so ignorant. As for the PS2 remark...the series started on PC, went to PSX and PS2 for a bit, then opened up ports to the PC and Xbox, and has spinoffs on the PSP.

csiguy4u said:

If you're going to be a smartass about it then try the search feature yourself, and notice there isn't already a recent topic specifically on Grand Theft Auto IV. The search feature is one heavily overused excuse to bash topic creators, when in truth they don't always work as well as you would expect. If the topic isn't on the first two pages of any section of the forums, then there shouldn't be much of a harm in creating a new thread on it.

Last edited:
Brand Nubian said:
naw im black but tht dosent meen cj looks like me but props to rockstar for having the ballz to star a black person in an video game next gta shud have it were u can raise dogs to fight by ur side to sic ppl on

w3rd d-o-double g
G UNIT!

Definitly. It would be stupid not to at least try to get it on the Wii. Give the older Wii owners a little more to work with.

Chaz said:
I hope you know GTA's also on the Xbox, PC and PSP.

yeah cool, i never said it was only on the ps2. but most ppl played it on the ps2 and so did i. and i said it wouldnt feel right not playing it on ps2.

Lobstermobster said:
god you guys are idiots. 1) it would not be GTA 4. it would be 6. 2) it would def suck on the wii. it wouldnt feel right not playing it on ps2

First and formost you should use better spelling and grammer. I appreciate people have trouble with this but people pay better attention to well spelt posts.

Secondly This is a fantastic oppurtunity to add flying controls to the wii. It would be simple. Pull the Wii-mote back to pitch up. And bank by turining it left or right.

I must say i would love to have GTA on the Wii.

imo GTA on PC > all, seeing as they are originally PC games.

headshot119 said:
First and formost you should use better spelling and grammer. I appreciate people have trouble with this but people pay better attention to well spelt posts.

Secondly This is a fantastic oppurtunity to add flying controls to the wii. It would be simple. Pull the Wii-mote back to pitch up. And bank by turining it left or right.

I must say i would love to have GTA on the Wii.

I agree with you 100%, Gta would be a Grand game to play on the wii.

I'd buy it if you actually had to hotwire a car when you stole one. Plus seeing movie previews for the Godfather Blackhand, it would be 100% possible to have a GTA on the Wii and not suck. They dont even have to make it look great, GTA 3 still stands as my favorite in the series.

i agree the the godfather looks awesome and GTA would be great on the wii as long as they took the time to make sure the controls worked

Back