Grand theft auto for wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

realboy

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2009
Hi nintendo/wii,
We recently bought a nintendo wii and we are happy with it. The gameplay is amazing and the graphics and stuff are ok. Theres just one little thing thats a bit annoying.... Xbox 360 and Ps3 are getting all the new grand theft auto's and all the new games for boys (mature)... Madworld was pretty good, and so are the resident evil's and house of the dead. But i was just wondering, will wii bring out any games like grand theft auto, saints row, bioshock, f.e.a.r, 50 cent, fallout 3, mirrors edge etc. all the new titles that everyone is talking about...Or at least something similar :thumbsup:
Im not saying wii is old fashion, i love it, just needs more big titles that everyone is talking about, i hope i dont sound to demanding :(
Ive been doing some research and a lot of people have being saying that GTA IV will be coming out on wii, since theres already a gta on ds.... That's be awesome
Anyways thanks for listening :D

gta on ds is selling well so maybe rockstar will make one.

oh and welcome to wiichat

Hi nintendo/wii,
We recently bought a nintendo wii and we are happy with it. The gameplay is amazing and the graphics and stuff are ok. Theres just one little thing thats a bit annoying.... Xbox 360 and Ps3 are getting all the new grand theft auto's and all the new games for boys (mature)... Madworld was pretty good, and so are the resident evil's and house of the dead. But i was just wondering, will wii bring out any games like grand theft auto, saints row, bioshock, f.e.a.r, 50 cent, fallout 3, mirrors edge etc. all the new titles that everyone is talking about...Or at least something similar :thumbsup:
Im not saying wii is old fashion, i love it, just needs more big titles that everyone is talking about, i hope i dont sound to demanding :(
Ive been doing some research and a lot of people have being saying that GTA IV will be coming out on wii, since theres already a gta on ds.... That's be awesome
Anyways thanks for listening :D

Reading topics like this make want to puke.

Also, welcome to Wiichat. Generic topics like these piss some people off. Why not get a PC or an Xbox360/Playstation 3. As for the games you are looking for, go to steam and it is vastly superior in everyway.

Grand Theft Auto 4
Bioshock
Mirror's Edge
Fallout 3
Saint's Row 2

Unless you do not have windows, I suggest you get an additional console.

i was hoping for a better answer....
No smart comments thanx....
Fine, ill just have to wait

Why are you saying "Hi" to your Wii?
Only little kids that think that his "Raping" is "phat yo" want that game
All im hearing is Iron maiden and thanks to you thanking me for listening to it

by the way...
U dont have to be a smartasss.....

scarface is your best-bet, and who the hell are you to talk like some adult or something even though your speakin's piss poor \ foreign \ not an adult and not own either a ps3 or 360 so you can save the complaints about the Wii's titles unless you ARE infact 8-15 \ are foreign etc. in which case spam away

A yes or no wouldve been fine...
But thanx anyways
I wasnt trying to be rude to this 'adult' (if he really is)....
But i just think he was being an ass lol
'Why are you saying hi to your wii'?- i dont think an adult has that kind of non common sense to know that im saying hi to 'wii developers'.....

lol.......
Ur alright, just stick to the question man

No I haven't heard of GTA being developed for the wii. No chance for the other titles mentioned either.

People like myself like the fact that Wii is unique. I don't want to have a bunch of shotty ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back