Guess VC Releases for 05/28

cimbom

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2007
San Francisco
Wii Online Code
0299-0458-3575-5055
While on these forums I have noticed that a lot of people always hope for a good VC title to release each monday. Some posters are estatic to revisit their favorite games while others are.. Well.. Not so estatic (The latter happens much more often).
I thought it would be fun to guess which classic games will be released onto Virtual Console this week. I have a list of upcoming Virtual Console games from Wikipedia. This list is based off of games that have recieved a rating from the ESRB. Of the list the games are:

NES:

Duck Hunt
Hogan's Alley
Mach Rider
Metroid
Pro Wrestling
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game
Wild Gunman
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos

SNES:

Kirby Super Star
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Pilotwings
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Metroid
Zombies Ate My Neighbors

N64:

Paper Mario

Sega Genesis:

Kid Chameleon
Shining in the Darkness
ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron
Alien Storm
Ghouls 'n Ghosts
Vectorman

TurboGrafx-16:

J.J. & Jeff
Bloody Wolf
China Warrior
Dead Moon
World Sports Competition
Neutopia
Bonk 3: Bonk's Big Adventure

My guess' for this week are:

1. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
2. Pilotwings
3. Kid Chameleon

So feel free to guess what you think will be released on May 28th. Should be fun to see if anyone's guess' actually get released!

never, ever EVER!

trust wikipeida for gaming news. that list means nothing. completely right or wrong. theres noway to tell if you copied it from a wiki.

EDIT:

i looked back at your list,

and a few of those are already out.

you have no idea what your talking about. :lol:

Helicopter sims:
1.air cavalry
2.gunship
3.Laser invasion
neo-geo coversions
1.samurai shodown
2.fatal fury special
3.world heroes
lightgun games
1.operation wolf
2.operation thunderbolt
3.T2 the arcade game
flight sims
1.super strike eagle
2.F-15 strike eagle
3.top gun

Stranger said:
never, ever EVER!

trust wikipeida for gaming news. that list means nothing. completely right or wrong. theres noway to tell if you copied it from a wiki.

EDIT:

i looked back at your list,

and a few of those are already out.

you have no idea what your talking about. :lol:

Um.. None of those are out. :shocked:.. Maybe you mean Ghouls N' Ghosts which is not out. Super Ghouls N' Ghosts is out for SNES. Get.It.Right.

Also I told you that the list is games that have been approved by the ESRB. Games that have been approved by the ESRB are the closest we can get to actually knowing what will be released. This is not so much Wikipedia as it is from the ESRB website.

Last edited:
Stranger said:
umm, your wrong.

paper mario is out.

:lol:

Next thing you're gonna tell me is the iPhone came out last week.

you dont know how ready i am for paper mario, that was such a let down, cause i took it serious

I would like to see TMNT 2 and Super Mario RPG come out this week. I would really really like to see Maniac Mansion but I doubt that will ever happen. I have 700 points saved so hopefully I can spend them this monday!

Too bad there isnt a way to put a rom file on your sd and play it off there, cause it is possible to play and transfer chanels to you sd and vice versa

Back