Guilty Pleasure(s)?

[DT]

Gearhead Surf Coder
Aug 30, 2007
Vilano Beach, FL
I'm sure we all have these - something you don't think you *should* like (but do), or that you're sort of embarrassed by. It could be music, a TV show and activity.

GP's people, let hear about them.

I drink a lot of soda...........and am too lazy to do my Homework. (Resulting in FAILURE!!!!!!)

My guilty pleasure is probably an obsession with firearms. I go on the internet every day and learn as much as I can as possible. Learn how the internals work and the sort. I won't be shooting anyone or anything such as that..It's just that firearms amuse me. I don't even know if I SHOULD like them but I do. Going to the Gun range over weekend actually

My second would be fire. Love it and I know for a fact I shouldn't

Oh god, basically everything I watch on TV, I *shouldn't* :lol:

TV SHOWS
- Big Brother US
- Big Brother UK
- America's/Australia's/Britain's/Canada's Next Top Model
- Pussycat Dolls Present: Search for the Next Doll & Girlicious
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search (it only lasted one season but you better believe I burnt it to DVD :lol:)
- World Fashion Tour
- Hannah Montana
- Zoey 101...UNTIL SHE GOT PREGNANT IRL D: D:
- TMZ
- Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency
- Full House

MUSIC
- Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus
- High School Musical soundtracks 1 & 2
- Bratz: Rock Angelz, Pixiez, Forever Diamondz, and Genie Magic
- Britney Spears' entire discography including Japan-only bonus tracks

ARav989 said:
My guilty pleasure is probably an obsession with firearms. I go on the internet every day and learn as much as I can as possible. Learn how the internals work and the sort. I won't be shooting anyone or anything such as that..It's just that firearms amuse me. I don't even know if I SHOULD like them but I do. Going to the Gun range over weekend actually

My second would be fire. Love it and I know for a fact I shouldn't
i love the glow that the fire gives off.....especially from a blow torch....lol

Mine Would Be Learning Everything To Do With World War Two, Nazism, Apocalypse (end Of The Days), Conspiracy Theories, The Doors, Legendary Creatures (loch Ness Monster, Big Foot), Aliens And Usual Gang Of Idiots. Nuff Said.

wario2ooo said:
i love the glow that the fire gives off.....especially from a blow torch....lol

Dude I know..It's like...mezmorizing...I love it so much. I can't describe how I feel for it.

Vash, I agree with the World War II statement. Everything military, I try to learn.

Last edited:
ARav989 said:
Dude I know..It's like...mezmorizing...I love it so much. I can't describe how I feel for it.
feels.....intense.....gives the memories of me and my friends playing fireball (game where you play with a ball of fire while wearing oven mitts......got from "Friends")

lol

Almost anything computer related. Learn new software, optimize my PC's, try new linux distributions, buy new latest hardware, etc. (and Im not talking like 700 $$ GPUs although sometimes, just any hardware, adapters, cables, switch home network to Gig yada yada yada)

i keep all the games i ever get.......its like an addiction....but with games......i just cant let them go

lol

Back