Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

devilrivas said:
LOL ten dollars for each download? i wouldnt buy it unless it came with like 3 songs and they would have to be good songs too.
yea think about the proportion about 73 songs for 60$ how about 6 bucks per song? :lol:

thats just sick
it will possibly be free
but in the real world, things are sadly not like that:wtf:

Brawny said:
Lol, they'll release Led Zep and PF songs for 10.00 each...and I'd buy them. That's where they'll make their REAL money.

(no joke, they'll make much more off downloads)

i think they would use Wii Points, and make a channel for it like Wii Fit

I'm not sure about the wii points thing.... it might be an in-game system that remembers your credit card info, as well as the money going to Red Octane, not nintendo.

Brawny said:
I'm not sure about the wii points thing.... it might be an in-game system that remembers your credit card info, as well as the money going to Red Octane, not nintendo.

thats true, its not nintendo who made it, so yea i take that back.

probably be something similar to other platforms, considering all GH3 games on 360/PS3/Wii are basically the same

AceAlabama said:
will it have a song editor?

that would be an awesome feature tho, wouldn't it? it'll be just like your the rockstar, you make a crazy guitar solo (thats play-able of course) and post it online for everyone to use and you would beable to vote on the created solos

maybe future GH's

just updated what looks to be the final soundtrack for GH3 on the first page.

check it out........do it, do it

5 DAYS!!!......4 FOR SOME PEOPLE!!!
=D

Where did you find that those other four songs were confirmed? If they are indeed confirmed, the soundtrack got even better. Anything that Slash does is awesome, so a Velvet Revolver song would be a bonus.

StwrX03 said:
velvet revolver is off the list again? WTF

that sucks, was one of the bands i was looking foward to too

they have to put VR on it tho, slash is the main character

She Builds Quick Machines" will appear, along with another new Velvet Revolver song, on the new Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. This rumor was confirmed by Slash and Matt Sorum in an interview on the same episode of The Sauce that featured the music video premiere of "She Builds Quick Machines".

That was found on wikipedia's site on Velvet Revolver. Hope its true!

StwrX03 said:
She Builds Quick Machines" will appear, along with another new Velvet Revolver song, on the new Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. This rumor was confirmed by Slash and Matt Sorum in an interview on the same episode of The Sauce that featured the music video premiere of "She Builds Quick Machines".

That was found on wikipedia's site on Velvet Revolver. Hope its true!

but how long ago was that?

Back