Hackers & Cheaters – Oh my….

Swinden

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2012
Hello all,

I ran into a group in Black Box, obviously a team in that all their names were something like <name> i.e. <Fox>, <Sonic>, etc. Anyway I suspect they are hackers since their levels ranged from 19 to 27 and basically they were one shot wonders….so they are using Golden Ammo. And then one of their mates got on our side and he sandbagged the game and just sat there….and his mates wouldn’t kill him. Nice sportsmanship.

And since I have your attention, if anyone knows of a player that goes by the name “Tango & Cash”, could you tell him that “proxytonning” all the time is frowned upon just ot get his kill rate up. I don’t mind having my arse handed to me by some 12 year old….but do it on a level playing field.

Cheers all.

No they are not cheaters, not to my knowledge anyway. They are alts of lvl56 players that are known to have very good connections to games. They were probably farming the box for xp. They are in the SSB clan :)

They just have connection advantage.
Aside from being good.

As for the proxytonning. I share your pain.
But that is like fighting a lost cause.

Last edited:
Connection advantage n. [kunex-shun ad'vantadja] 1. the state of having a positive bias toward playing online against other human beings in a digital contest as a result of one's superior or inferior internet speed. 2. contacting someone by telephone and having a conversation with the other party whilst they are unaware of your identity. 3. the state of having someone at a disadvantage due to a forced physical position, often as a result of malice. Example: TampaBondo had a huge connection advantage and was able to rip Swinden a new butt-hole online in Goldeneye.

I prefer definition 3 personally...but definition 1 is most likely what you are looking for. :wink5:

Interesting......and remotely humorous at the same time. (#3 Is not hard to do perform)

Hey learn something new everyday....

This must be "Hacker Monday" I ran into a guy name Hacker$25 in BB and sure enough he does a melee
punch and wipes out the entire team.

And then there was another guy in BB who used this never ending explosiong to blow up the BB.

Last edited by a moderator:
i encountered a guy with a hack that immediately killed every person that spawned, absolutely retarded. Jumped out of there as quick as possible.

Funny you say that.
From my expierence there are quite a few hackers in Heroes.
At least more then Goldeneye and TC mode.
In a couple of days i ran into gunhackers (drumhead rapid-fire, ...), fullammo/mine/weapon hackers, experience hackers, instant aim hakers, ...
I blame the holidays. With the increase in players, morons return as well.

I blame the holidays. With the increase in players, morons return as well.

Yeah, looks like Santa put homebrew in even more losers' stockings...

So umm yeah... "Salsa Goya"...you are bad for the game. Hosting xp boosted lobbies, running around as a level 70???, was in a game last night when you were using a full-auto wolfe...whatever...needless to say I've had to quit this match and quite a few others with you in it over the last couple days. If you are gonna do that stuff, stay out of "conflict."
salsa goya.jpg

Last edited:
So, this morning I was in a BB match and player 002 joined after we were about halfway through. He immediately started spamming melee kills; killed my whole team at once and then everyone kept getting melee killed right after respawning. Fortunately the match ended in an HQ so 002 couldn't get any of the stats...

I have ran into quite a few hackers lately. There was the auto noob tube guy a few times as well as the xp boosted lobby. I got into one hacked game that was actually kind of fun. It was melee only on memorial. Another hack gave every person on golden gun martyrdom... that was rather annoying.

Back