Hacking in Brawl?

Oct 26, 2007
?????
I am deathly afraid of hacking in Brawl. I hate when good games get crappy because of hackers. I hope to god no one can. If anyone knows for a fact theres not going to be or isnt like a action replay, gameshark, ect. that would hack brawl?
I dont want to see mario flying in the air and droping bombs out of his pants!
[that's not going to happen I know that but you know what I mean]
Thanks guys!
How to you guys feel about hacking cheating Brawl? (discucc in this thread)
flyingm.jpg

dont speak of such horrible things! lets just hope for the best. if there is alot of hacking, play with ur friends

Shoko said:
dont speak of such horrible things! lets just hope for the best. if there is alot of hacking, play with ur friends
Ya i know but battleing random people is fun sometimes! but could point!
horrible...horrible...:sick:

hackers will always be there for online games. once nintendo has your money for brawl, they could care less about keeping patches up-to-date to keep out cheaters. Its life, cheat with them or complain or get another game.

Renz said:
hackers will always be there for online games. once nintendo has your money for brawl, they could care less about keeping patches up-to-date to keep out cheaters. Its life, cheat with them or complain or get another game.
i dont own one but you cant hack on xbox360 live.

i wouldn't like hacking in brawl, its stupid. hackers are just the ones that suck playing the game with no codes. so they have to use them. its damn annoying in online games, sometimes even ur system freezes! man, hope there is no AR or Gameshark bullshit for this game! people that use stuff like that think they're the best, but they suck!

i heard the Wii is making an "Anti-Virus" system which basically blocks 3rd party programs such as AR and Gameshark from hacking the games. This will come along with one of the firmware updates I believe. Just a rumour, and I hope for fact. Because I ****ing hate hackers.

JLU51396 said:
Again... Stupid people, *sigh*.
Ahahaha it's the reason we cannot advance because they slow us down. Why not just throw them off the boat? We have enough of them already.

amirreza said:
Ahahaha it's the reason we cannot advance because they slow us down. Why not just throw them off the boat? We have enough of them already.

The problem is the stupid people are full of hot air and that keeps the boat afloat if you know what I mean. We're the brains there the labor.

Last edited:
As someone who's played games almost all my life, i'll give you a big hint to keep in mind.

Glitches/exploits/hacking takes time; If you dont want that, i recommend getting the game as soon as possible [like what i did with pokemon]. the longer the game has been out, the longer hackers have had to do stuff with it.

mm, but nintendo would probably, make there be a way of reporting stuff. for example if someone is hacking then you just take a video (ike they said you could in an update, and send it over to nintendo, and they wil ban there sorry ass XD... i think that that would be the easiest way too sort the hacking problem out. (if there is one)..

PS. i just got a shiver of excitement for brawl.:crazy:

....wiiiiiii..... said:
mm, but nintendo would probably, make there be a way of reporting stuff. for example if someone is hacking then you just take a video (ike they said you could in an update, and send it over to nintendo, and they wil ban there sorry ass XD... i think that that would be the easiest way too sort the hacking problem out. (if there is one)..

PS. i just got a shiver of excitement for brawl.:crazy:

Who isn't excited... wait, oh yeah, after that not scyched thread I guess there are more people than I thought, but I'm still extremely excited!

Hacking happens, its gonna happen, just make the best of it all. Nintendo already went safe 'n' cheap on their console so they aren't gonna do much to stop hackers.

Back