Halloween Costumes

Celeste said:
Aww, that IS a stereotype.
A lot of people think I'm weird though because I don't party and go to clubs or have lots of friends, I prefer being at home and need technology to entertain myself :p
But I think the stereotype is false because guys I have dated were really good at videogames AND cute :p I only really like guys who have "nerdy" interests.

IronMan:cool:
Gaming:cool:

You get the idea:lol:

Stereotyping female gamers:nonod:

Celeste said:
I was a policewoman for halloween, these pics are taken Saturday night.
I usually am a nerd but Halloween is a good day for any girl to dress like a hooker LOL.

6cy1ir9.jpg

Here, with a real policeman, my uncle:
4z0u336.jpg

WOW u have got to be the HOTEST gamer chick i have ever seen..sad u live in canada and not NY

Celeste said:
I was a policewoman for halloween, these pics are taken Saturday night.
I usually am a nerd but Halloween is a good day for any girl to dress like a hooker LOL.

6cy1ir9.jpg

Here, with a real policeman, my uncle:
4z0u336.jpg

u can arrest me anytime bb, ive been bad!LOL

yes.....you can arrested all those guys.....and i'll walk away with these tacos i stole from D. luigi

:shifty:

nice costume......did you had a taser?.....o_o

TacosTacos said:
1) Hi, my name is Tacos, nice to meet you.

2) Are you related to The Loose Cannon? (She also likes to dress up like a cop)

3) You are stunning!:yikes:

TLC is a cop.

"insert more text here which relates to the topic"
"insert witty remark"
"insert lol"

Slightly off topic.. I spent last night firing off over $150.00 worth of fireworks.

Syntax said:
TLC is a cop.

"insert more text here which relates to the topic"
"insert witty remark"
"insert lol"

Slightly off topic.. I spent last night firing off over $150.00 worth of fireworks.

What?! over $150.00 worth of fireworks? I bet it was worth it, huh? Lol. I wish I did that for Halloween. :/

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
What?! over $150.00 worth of fireworks? I bet it was worth it, huh? Lol. I wish I did that for Halloween. :/

You know what happens when unaccompanied minors get a hold of fireworks =/

uhhh...no
:shifty:

lol i play with fireworks all the time.

on topic of halloween, i trick or treated with my friends from school, me and two other kids ditched em for a lil, bought eggs, and whipped it at some random persons house

Celeste, just curious, how old are you? You have really caught my eye.

TacosTacos said:
Celeste, just curious, how old are you? You have really caught my eye.
She's most likely caught more then just your eyes <.< Enough of that from me, I feel really bad seeing girls dress up like [Insert word choice for female here] then get a bunch of guys [Insert action here] even though the costume itself is too hard to resist not to...

My Halloween was lame, barely any kids came (Maybe about 50-60 at the most) so I have a box full of candy in the living room ._."

WuddlePook said:

My Halloween was lame, barely any kids came (Maybe about 50-60 at the most) so I have a box full of candy in the living room ._."

50-60 kids. that's alot. We got none. The joys of living on a farm. sometimes we may get 1 or 2 kids a year.

I don't think anyone does anything for Halloween in Australia. We just watch the Simpsons Halloween specials that have been on 1000000000000000000 times.

Back