Halloween!!!

Cpt.McCloud said:
Dia De muertos:yesnod:

halloween:nonod:

Halloween developed into the pop culture over the past years but it seems popularity of trick or treating and such is dwindling.
im doing that too...but before Halloween night

wario2ooo said:
im doing that too...but before Halloween night

Isnt DDD the day after all hallows eve?

I am glad some people know what that is, even if they are Mexican anyway:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Isnt DDD the day after all hallows eve?

I am glad some people know what that is, even if they are Mexican anyway:lol:
no...its on halloween day....but im setting it up the day before....lol

wario2ooo said:
no...its on halloween day....but im setting it up the day before....lol

From what I read and know for the mexican it is a three day festival were they celebrate build up to all hallows eve, then all hallows eve then dia de muertos?

oh you like the Dia de Los Muertos, Cap'n? I celebrate it with my family, we buy Pan de Muertos that day, it's very good..at school we used to put altars up of people we respect or people that are deceased of course. And we don't relate both Halloween and dia de muertos, but dia de los muertos is after.

Cpt.McCloud said:
From what I read and know for the mexican it is a three day festival were they celebrate build up to all hallows eve, then all hallows eve then dia de muertos?
lol....here www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead...they start making on halloween....lol

its hard to get the bread and sugar skulls...its around this time i have to reserve certain breads, flowers, and other stuff i need....its like a convention over here....lol

I know, I am like the only english person who likes it and will make an attempt to celebrate:)

They start it on halloween but the actual event is after, Thats what I ment:lol:

yeah....over here there are large lines just to get a marigolds flowers....lol

On Halloween me and my two friends have a horror marathon. We have been doing that for the past 4 years now but its always fun.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Your going as wario.

I personally hate Halloween, it is just a stupid excuse to dress as stereotyped spirits and to make begging at houses for food 100% legal.
Lol my religion doesn't believe in Halloween and think its bad...although I just go there for the candy although I don't like Halloween.

I will just spend it playing resident evil 4 or unreal tournement.

Something generic:)

I will take DDD as it comes and see what I can do to celebrate without looking a total idiot as the only Englishman celebrating it.

JAKE196 said:
I'm not doing anything. . . in my city it's illegal to trick-or-treat if you are over 13. . . :sad: :sad: :sad:

Thats why mischief night was invented.

Then again, I might plan some form or retaliation against the people that do anything to my house.

Nice sig Cappin'.

I'll probably get a peice of ripped card board, ripped shirt and pants and put it in some dirt. Then put a string on the cardboard and put the board on my neck ( all ripped and dirty ) and have it say

NEED FOOD
NEED CASH
NEED SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR

Back