• Nintendo Wii

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters

Masterchief2007

MasterChief2007
May 15, 2006
:) Halo 3 should be on the systems people are known to get like the wii and ps3 cause then when you already have plans to get the wii or Ps3 Xbox 360 shouldn't have been given the halo game from the start it would have been better for nintendo or sony cause without the halo game xbox or xbox 360 wouldn't be wanted I did a survey one day (but not on this site) to see what system they think halo should be for Results: Sony:90%, Nintendo:85%, Microsoft:20% and that was before next gen consoles Results next gen: Sony:100%, Nintendo:100%, Microsoft:75% send me message and tell which system you want halo for or a title you like that should be on a different system

xDDDDDD

Bungie is owned by Microsoft, so they wouldn't give it to Sony xD

And who is buying a $600 piece of crap called PS3 anywhoo?

DtD said:
xDDDDDD

Bungie is owned by Microsoft, so they wouldn't give it to Sony xD

And who is buying a $600 piece of crap called PS3 anywhoo?
I agree, I mean really 600$?!:sick: And plus I think microsoft should be the only corp. to have that good of a game, because is'nt the PS3 launching at akmost the same time as halo3?

Sorry I wouldnt want to see Halo on any other console. It would be like seeing Mario and Link with Sony -.-

I have played the PC version of the first Halo, was not very impressed, just seemed to be another FPS to me, but to each his own I guess. And besides I have never cared to play a FPS on a console, but I hope the Wii will change that.

i have mixed feelings so i'm not going to vote, but i don't see halo leaving the xbox...it would definately be fun to play it on the wii though, and with the ps3's price so high i wouldn't want it to move to that camp just bc this is the first halo that i might actually own since the 360 will be my second (or first if i can work it out financially) next gen console

I think that Halo 3 should be made for the PS3 because I think that system will have the best hardwear and programing to run the game at its best.

ebittner said:
I think that Halo 3 should be made for the PS3 because I think that system will have the best hardwear and programing to run the game at its best.
No, PS3 and 360 are about equal... don't argue about the 7 Core vs 3 Core, the 360's cores are dual threded, so that equals to about 6.5 cores. Video is about the same aswell, 256 mb video cards I beleive. Not many companies are going with Sony for the blue ray costs. Here's how I see it:

360 Games: $1.49 to make a DVD-9 = $60 game
PS3 Games: $35.99 to make a Blue-Ray Disk = $90-$100

It'd be a cold day in hell when you see Halo 3 on the Wii.

Halo one was a great game, a true test of reflexes and aiming.

Halo 2 was more strategic, and in my mind a lot less fun. Anyone could get headshots.

I hope halo 3 will redeem the series, but I'm sure it won't be released on the Wii.

I really enjoyed the Halo franchise; the video games and the books. The story is great, though in the first Halo some areas were pretty boring. :D

DtD said:
No, PS3 and 360 are about equal... don't argue about the 7 Core vs 3 Core, the 360's cores are dual threded, so that equals to about 6.5 cores. Video is about the same aswell, 256 mb video cards I beleive. Not many companies are going with Sony for the blue ray costs. Here's how I see it:

360 Games: $1.49 to make a DVD-9 = $60 game
PS3 Games: $35.99 to make a Blue-Ray Disk = $90-$100

Yeah the production costs for the Blue-Ray Disk is going to scare off some Third Party talent Sony has. We may see some launch titles exclude Sony from there plans and go with Nintendo and Microsoft.

Back