WHat system should halo 3 be for

• PLaystation 3

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
as much as i'd love Halo on the PS3, it'll never happen.

theres always a 'this game should be on this system' arguement for every good game. almost never happens though does it?

as much as i'd love Halo on the PS3, it'll never happen.

theres always a 'this game should be on this system' arguement for every good game. almost never happens though does it?
Why on earth would you want the **** stain on the underwear of gaming on the PS3?

Halo is a fine game in my opinion. Sure there ARE plenty better, (Vesperia... and pretty much every RPG in existence) but as a game I was entertained enough to buy the series. Many days spent with a group of friends playing it are fondly remembered.

I need a shooter with lots of people playing. FPSs are social games. There are fantastic exceptions like Half-Life and Metroid Prime. All in all though my personal preference is that in a social shooter 'quantity makes up much of the quality'. I don't play matchmaking with headsets and I find it rare to hear anyone either. (I'm unmuted) So the personalities don't bother me much.

With Halo they say it's a race for the best weapon. While some weapons are freaking sweet I feel ever most comfortable with the standard gun. BRs are good too. Keep moving, but know your map.

As for porting Halo anywhere else... No, just no. That would be just... stup-impossible. Microsoft would have to become complete moron. Even a complete moron knows to hold on to their own stuff though.

Last edited:
If you mention Vesperia ONE MORE TIME... :lol:

Why on earth would you want the **** stain on the underwear of gaming on the PS3?

i find Halo as a great FPS series with a decent storyline. not often you find FPS with even an average story line. i know it won't happen, i probably wouldn't buy if it did(mostly cause i've already beaten it). i just think it would be a nice addition to the PS3 line-up.

Back