Hardest Zelda Game And Boss

Oho... someone needs to make a thread about their Zelda skills...

Last edited:
no, bragging about it and putting other's down for their lesser 5killz is.... And don't talk to me about my yelling at people. I don't exalt myself. I yell at people who are able to do basic level things.....

anyways...back on topic.

the shape shifter blob thing at the end of links awakening was a bit of a pain in the arse cos of all the different methods you had to kill it.

cant really comment on TP cos i only just finished the forest temple....

P.

zelda II was really difficult for me. and the hardest part of it wasnt a boss, but rather the whole process of getting to the final dungeon alive and with enough left to complete that dungeon to boot.

i was so glad at teh end when i found out there wasnt another play through coming at harder difficulty like in its predecessor. :)

game boy advance zelda. I wasnt too fond of the story so i never beat it, but it was still good. gorgeously colored graphics, the best you can get with 2d. it is birds eye view like most the old zeldas.

if youre into zelda, check it out, if youre not, just play more twilight princess :yesnod:

SamuS said:
The guy at the end of minish cap, Vardi i think his name was. He had like 6 transformations

It's Vaati. And yes he was pretty hard it took me a few tries to beat him.

Cede said:
game boy advance zelda. I wasnt too fond of the story so i never beat it, but it was still good. gorgeously colored graphics, the best you can get with 2d. it is birds eye view like most the old zeldas.

if youre into zelda, check it out, if youre not, just play more twilight princess :yesnod:

ohh yea yea i played it before

prefer the old Gameboy one though, that was definatly a classic, it's in my top 3 favorite zelda games, rolling into that Animal Village the first time was a great experiance :D

Zelda II adventure of link, the flying angel with the fire coming out of him. That boss took FOREVER back in the day (the late 1980's) to beat.

Out of the newer ones, I had a hard time with the gannon in the paintings in OOT, I ran out of arrows in the room my very first time ROFL. That sucked.

Back