Hardest Zelda Game And Boss

Zelda: Link's Awakening on GBC, I think it was the 7th dungeon; the eagle/bird boss took me a very long time to defeat, not to mention the dungeon was very tough as well.

was that the one where you have to throw the ball and knock down the columns to make the floors come crashing down?
That was so hard, i gave up the first time and started hopping through the walls... *ashamed*

All this Zelda talking is making me want to play the classics.

All I've played is OOT, TP, Minish Cap and Windwaker.

Hardest boss would probably be the Ganon in the paintings in OOT

Ocarina of time because the doungeons are huge and often too the point where you just want to take a break and go to lon lon ranch.

I would say the cave of ordeals in TP. I have yet to beat it. The last room is so difficult, esp. when you have run out of health potion. I used to play Zelda II when I was a kid, and I don't think I ever beat it either.

my 3 hardest temples:

water temple in oot
water temple in tp
that belly of a fish in oot

my 3 hardest bosses:

windwaker millipede puppet gannon
oot tennis type gannon (1st one)
ice boss in yetis house in tp

zelda 2 the adventure of link is a pian in the butt! :mad:
i hate the enemies that throw the boomerangs at you and also the ones in the duengeons that have a shield and its really hard to hit em :mad5:
i only could do 2 duengeons cause they r so hard!

also in oot when u fight that fish in the zora duengeon. i used a bottle and i only had on heart left. phew

and in zelda oracle of ages and seasons the last bosses were hard for me too. so many transformations . jeez :shocked:

Back