Hauntings

Demon Slayer said:
I literally saw something that had a shape of a human, was wearing a big Black Cloak, with some sort of hood on.
daddy?
ugh,i wish i could remember anything worth wild...well *glare* there is,one thing.
when i was really little i woke up one night to find these flosting things like...friggin computer icons in a halo.i had gathered all of them up and gave half to my grandma and half to my mom,as i threw them they looked like they were underwater,they went really slow.i went right to bed after that thinking nothing of it.
last year or 2 years ago i was in my room on the same type of thread as this(runescape forums)and i had a case of legos bye my wall which was open.im typing away when it starts shaking uncontrolably...i ran down stairs faster than ever.
0916072040.jpg
the acursed drawer

More great stories! W00t!

Whats the pic supposed to be of Kira?

man i new there would be creepy storys when i started this thread but now im both freaked out and waiting for more

lol...i know a few more but it didn't happen to me though...if you want i can post them, but since it didn't happen to me..i can't be sure it really happen

You Demon, scared the complete and utter **** outta me haha. If a hooded human like figure even came within a mile of me, i would run to the moon.

When i was much younger, me and my brother shared a room. and it was pretty late for us, and we were both trying to sleep. Then ll of asudden from outside our window, we heard a cat give out a loud, scream, as if it were in a fight.

So me and my bro leapt outta bed and went to look outside the window. We didnt see any cats, but when we looked up, we saw a big, round...thing. Obviously a UFO. It was quite big, it must have been close to earth, but it also flashed blue and red lights, that covered the perimeter of the UFO. all around the edges they flashed.

It was moving a little faster than a commercial airliner would. But it was scary.

:)

Ok well this one i saw it on TV right. but to make it sound cooler i'm going to write it like it happen to me ( NOTE THAT IT DID NOT HAPPEN TO ME)

When i was a kid, i was a mean kid, didn't really have any respect for my friends or sister. But there was one kid that i really didn't respect at all. It was my little Cousin. I always use to play tricks on her, sometimes even physically abuse her. Lucky for her, my grandma always came to rescue her. She never liked me, my grandma. Eventually she died and my little cousin had no one to save her from my dirty tricks. One night while i was playing with her in the basement, I took a Halloween mask and placed it on my head to scare her. Normal kids would do that and say boo, but I wanted to really scare her, i took the mask and then while she was painting on the Basement wall, i snook behind her and garbed her by the neck and true her on the floor, she screamed of course. As I walk towards her to scare her some more, the light suddenly turned off. Wondering what it could be, I went up the stairs to turn them back on but realized they weren't turning back on. It was then it happen, I went down the stairs again and My Cousin was lying stiff on the floor not moving. But there was a trail of blood coming from her body, as if someone with a sicker mind then mine would have stabbed her. As I looked at her in fear i noticed that her eyes were rolled inside, they were all white. Her body was just there lifeless with the eyes rolled backwards. Then she got up very stiffly. It was as if her body was being lifted by something else. She didn't bend her knees to get up, nor did she use her hands, she got up as if one would lift up a board. Her eyes are the thing that scared me out the most. She was Staring at me, almost looked like the girl in the Ring, what was worst is that she started walking towards me. At that point the light starting going on and off, those eyes still targeting me. Since the basement was dark, the light made it seem like a lighting Environment. How i was terrified. Then all of a sudden the blood vanished as i blinked and my cousin regain her normal self except she looked scared as never before, she ran upstairs to her mother closing the basement door behind her. As i didn't want to be alone in the basement i then climb the stairs and went to open the door when i realized that it was locked. I couldn't open it, i banged on the the door as hard as i could screaming from the top of my Lounges hoping that it would end. But it wasn't over. As much as i told myself in my head, don't look at the bottom, i did anyways, and there she was, My dead grandma looking at me with a smile, a smile that just said "I told you not to mess with her" I scream even louder " MOM MOM PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" and my prayers were answered and the door open. My mom looking at me with discuss, didn't my Cousin told them what happen did she explain what happen. Truth is, she did, she explained what i did to her, she remembered nothing of what happen to herself after the lights came off. My mom took my arm and said " We're going home and you are never to return here again" As much as i tried to explain to her what had happen, she could not believe me. As we entered the car, my mom still talking to her sister saying sorry for what i did, my Grandmother was there in the Garden looking at me with a Smile. This time a smile that was saying " And now you'll never hurt her again"

lol i watch that on TV, was scary to look at the Girl..the eyes were seriously freaky, happen to some guy. Anyways hope you liked it...

^Lovin it, man.

Still like the Demon one, more though. Seriously, if you dont write a story about it I might if I get the time. Of course, that is, if its okay with you?

Ok, I just saw like half of this tv show called hauntings, thought I'd say what it was about. I'll talk like it was me as Demon did. Ok i'm a mom just to let you know. Not in real life, in my story.

Ok I just bought this house in the country. Very nice, secluded, me and my husbands dream home. There were long periods of time where I was alone. I am a stay at home mom, so most of the day I am by myself. I was cleaning my daughter's room. I noticed a doll, it seemed strange, I thought I saw it's head move, thought nothing of it. I was cleaning around it and I look down, it's eyes blink and it gives me a smile. I ran out of the room, breathing hard, couldn't believe what I just saw. So I was laying on the couch when my mom called to see how I was doing. I wanted to tell her about it, I got ready to say"mom, there is something wrong with the house, I think its..." the tv turns on. Snow. "Honey you there? Is everything ok?" Yeah mom everything is great" I hang up. Then the tv turns back on, snow. I waited outside until my husband came home. The next day, after some yard work, I went inside to rest. I fell asleep on the couch. In my dream I was walking down the stairs and I stopped, something didn't feel right. Then a black hooded figure appears. He vanishes and reappears all over the room. He pops up right in front of me. I fall back on the stairs, I wake up. I tell myself, just a dream, just a dream. I hear my husband call my name. I walk upstairs to his voice. Go into my bedroom, he's asleep. Nobody else is home. I look around trying to figure out where that came from. Then something put a pillow in my face. This thing is trying to suffocate me. I pull it off, then I just break down and cry. My husband wakes up and he trys to calm me down. I try to tell him what happened. He is saying there is no such thing as ghosts. I continue to tell him, I know what I saw. It's real. I storm off, I can't take it. I try to call multiple churches, no of them will help. Finally after many calls I reach a preist. He says what I have is probaly demonic. He will need some time prepare to bless the house. He gives me a bible, tells me to read pslam 91. i am at my house reading waiting for my husband while reading the bible to calm me down. I hear the car and see the headlights. I get up and wait at the door. He is taking a while. So I open the door. He is pacing back and forth. Like he is deciding whether or not to come in. I close the door, and open it again. There he is staring at me, with an almost fire in his eyes. He holds an axe above his head, ready to strike. I scream and close the door. He strikes the door multiple times, I call the police. The police get there in time to take him, while I am safe. I figure that my husband, Jake, was possesed. Then I figure he is the one who tried to suffocate me with the pillow. The girls come home, wondering why there are holes in the door. I tell them that dad has to go away for a while. I move in with my friend. While there I have a dream. I am again walking down my stairs facing my living room. Then my house, isn't my house any more. It is a wooded are with four or five hooded figures gathering around a coffin. They seem to performing a ritual. I tell the priest about it the next morning. He says they were trying to put a demon into the the dead body. My house was built over this body. That is the reason for my demon. He says he can bless the house tomorrow. But me and my daughters must be there during it. I say yes. The next day, we wait on the porch for him. He walks in all the rooms saying prayers and pouring holy water throughout the house. After he leaves, all three of us feels much better. My youngest is in the living playing with her bear, my oldest daughter walks down the stairs. My daughter is lifted up and banged against the wall. She is being held there by something. The lights are going crazy at this point. They are flickering on and off continuosly. I yell "God let my daughter down" she drops into my arms. We run out of the house as fast as we could, while the lights continue to flicker and just go crazy. We speed away from that house, forever.

I changed this story a little bit, so it may not be completely accurate. But you get the main idea.

Back