Hauntings

ranger147222 said:
you possibly did not know this but, eum. The rules say that you need to post atleast a minimum of 5 words in a thread..and i see you often only posting one or two...It's against the rules..just so you know

It looks like its over-run with spam, whereas it used to be extremely well maintained...

I will post a story soon. Ok here it is:

On a dark and rainy night, My mother sat on the couch to watch tv after she had tucked my little brother and sister in, and was watching a zombie marathon, she occassionally would put her hand over her eyes in order to not be able to see the grotesque zombies eating a man's intestines but she overall, enjoyed this type of movies, then she fell sleep...It was 4 in the morning and she woke up thanks to a blinding light, and she was shocked, jumped as she was laying on the couch and noticed it came from one of the apparatus near the tv..She thought: it's alive!!! argh1!!! then she found out it was "the Wii" and remembered my brother telling her how that woulc happen once in a while and so she tried to turn it off but didn't know how, so she put a pillow in front of it, and then she was calmed, but the light still botehered her because it would glow so potent that it went through the slim pillow and plus it was reflected in the crystal supporting the tv..so she had an immediate good idea: unplugging it; she didn't care which wires, she just unplugged all of the wires in the Wii...And to her surprise...The light stayed on..she went running to her bed and stayed there until morning and told my brother all about it, he then found the Wii unplugged but with the light off..So the event has since been unexplicable.

By the way if you guys like to read, check out this thread: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/37407-parenian-novel-1-little-fauna.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah, putting a pillow over the Wii. Wouldn't that had a possibility to catch fire? Maybe that's just me...

I've been offered to stay in a "haunted hotel" but I haven't found the price out yet, which would scare the living daylights out of me soon.

^lmao, no, I dont think it'd be possible for a pillow to catch fire while in contact with a wii.

Interesting. Well you did say that you and you're mom watch Zombie movies all night..so i'm guessing that her imagination would have worked up. Plus she was sleeping, and the room must have been dark, Therefore the eyes might have made it seem like the blue light was really really bright when it was just a normally lighted. Normally when i sleep and the blue light goes off, it wakes me up and i can barely look at it cause it hurts my eyes in the night. The pillow over the Wii, i don't know..depends how slim the pillow was...if it's like a white sheet the light can still penetrate it..Anyways..in the mean time, we shall call you're story " The haunted Wii" lol

Lol, yeah and it was made exactly for what you did: speculate and leave it to your imagination..But yeah she was all alone, I was never with her that night.

Back