Have you ever seen a ghost before?

I'll look for something on the Internet but I see the ghost stuff on TV not on the internet.

Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see.

Also, I'm not sure what television show you're watching but it's most likely faked. They can convince people to think "OMG WE FOUND GHOSTS" whether or not they found ghosts or not. So, people keep on watching the television show/buy their shows on DVD. It's all in the name of profit.

But I'm just being overally cynical and a pessimist. Of course the TV doesn't lie to us.

I watch a whole bunch of stuff that have to do with the paranormal or cryptzoology. I watch Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Ghost Adventures, A Haunting, Monsterquest, Destination Truth, Ghost Espicials on the History Channel and on Spanish TV channels.

Why is it that when someone sees or is in something paranormal there is always someone that says and tries to convince you that it's your mind or something like that.

Why is it that whenever someone says ghosts aren't real, there's always someone that tries to convince us there is indeed proven paranormal activity?

I honestly don't believe in ghosts. I'll leave that for the fantasizing, unrealistic people. And kids, ofcourse.

The shows I don't comment on I've never watched.

Ghost Hunters,
This show isn't exactly factual.

Ghost Hunters International,
I'm assuming this is the same as Ghost Hunters, but Ghost in different parts of the world?

Monsterquest,
Just about everything on the History Channel regarding pseudoscience is just that: pseudoscience. It isn't based off of any hard evidence. Just speculation.

Ghost Espicials on the History Channel and on Spanish TV channels
As said before, pseudoscience on History Channel is just pseudoscience. I don't watch much Spanish television so I won't comment on that.

Why is it that whenever someone says ghosts aren't real, there's always someone that tries to convince us there is indeed proven paranormal activity?

I honestly don't believe in ghosts. I'll leave that for the fantasizing, unrealistic people. And kids, ofcourse.

Maybe because there is proof that they are real but people that don't believe in them like you always think that there is a reasonable explanation for what had happen.

Maybe because there is proof that they are real but people that don't believe in them like you always think that there is a reasonable explanation for what had happen.

Maybe because there isn't proof that they're real, but people believe in them since many people love to dream. They especially love exaggerating things to make it seem as if there's no reasonable explanation for what might happen.

Bring me facts, not reversable opinions. ;)

Honestly, I'm inclined to think that we are far from understanding the world around us in full. I don't think we will ever reach the point where we know everything. Is it possible that there are ghost and an afterlife? Yeah, sure. Should we claim that there IS an afterlife and ghosts with a lack of evidence. No, we should not.

Yes, because it would be just awful if we used reason and logic for once. :lol:

Well yes, because it's better to consider those reasonable explanations before jumping to wild conclusions.

Back