Have you ever seen a ghost before?

Sad truth

Sometimes you just need to learn the sad truth, that people sometimes lie when it comes to Ouija Boards.:(
:scared:

What I mean is when everyone is putting there hands on the token thing its usually someones energy moving it (it might no even be on purpose).

Last edited:
Do you think that if you destroy the"Weejey Boards" or the "Ouija Boards" it comes back to you and when you tried to burn it, it goes back to the owner?

Thats what my friend said. I didn't believe him at first, but untill he told me a story, I guess it made sense to make me believe it.

IDK about that KingBowser but I would stay away from them.

In what stores would they sell Ouija Boards? Hot Topic?

There has been a lot of stories of people using them to contact the dead. My old babysiter told me a story when she used it.

Ghosts are like Global Warming, you may not think it's real but they both happen.

Then prove it

There has been a lot of stories of people using them to contact the dead. My old babysiter told me a story when she used it.

Ghosts are like Global Warming, you may not think it's real but they both happen.
Except there's at least some evidence for global warming, whereas there's no solid evidence for the existence of ghosts at all.

What do you want me to do? Go out and make a TV show so people like you still don't believe in ghosts?
We just want some reliable evidence to back up your claims (note: TV shows are not a credible source.), which we can be sure can't be explained by any other reason, e.g. hoax, wind, a shoddy camera, etc.

You know, I've been reading your posts for..what, weeks, now?

This just topped it.
You just get more and more childish.

I don't care if you think that I'm childish because I'm never going to meet you in person. I'm not getting embarrassed or nothing like that.

Their are no such things as Ghost...
But there are demons....
=0

Back