Help Me! Please Read!!!

BapFap

Do Hugz Not Drugz
Jan 22, 2007
Paris France
ARRRRRG!!! I WANT TWILIGHT PRINCESS SO BAD! ARRR! BUT I CAN'Y BUY THAT AND SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL! :cryin:

I'm 12 yrs. old and I need to make $100 for SSBB and twilight princess,
I'm getting a Wii soon and I woun't be able to get a starter game for it :( I don't know what to do, and I can't buy it used cuz' the game's brand spanking new, even if I did find these games used, chances are they've only been used for a week and it wouldn't lower the price at all. I know it doesn't seem all that much money, but my family isn't that rich, I'm amazed we can afford a Wii, let alone games, so what should I do? plz, if you can help please reply if not, just gimme some emotional support, I'm going crazy over here! :crazy:

maybe paper-rounds or some other temporary part-time job? sorry if it isnt that much help. but keep your chin up. "its always dark before sunrise".

Have any neighbors? Maybe you can offer to do something for them for a little money or something like that. If you have any other games you could trade them in. You may not need a gamecube anymore for instance if you do have one. Surely there's someone in your family that can find you something to do to get a little extra cash, or a neighbor or something.

buy Zelda and hope in the next few months a friend gets the wii and then trade your Zelda for whatever games they might have (assuming they don't get Zelda too)

you're 12. ask mommy and daddy to buy one.

Before insulting someone try reading his/her post.

As for your problem I would suggest on taking up a paper route or just do some yard work for neighbours.

i can trade it to u for something...like an xbox, or an xbox 360

OH MY GOSH i hate when people say this, zelda is of course already out and i personnaly dont think ssbb will come out till november/december to have a battle against halo 3 and mgs4 since thats wen they come out. so if youre telling me you cant come up with 50 dollars by then thats sad, i mean parents maybe can get it, christmas, birthdays, i mean come on man,its not like youll have only 1 game.

Cap'n Crunch said:
OH MY GOSH i hate when people say this, zelda is of course already out and i personnaly dont think ssbb will come out till november/december to have a battle against halo 3 and mgs4 since thats wen they come out. so if youre telling me you cant come up with 50 dollars by then thats sad, i mean parents maybe can get it, christmas, birthdays, i mean come on man,its not like youll have only 1 game.

I just Googled when SSBB it's comeing later than i thought, goodie! it's coming on the first day in june

Last edited:
BapFap said:
I just Googled when SSBB it's xomeing later than i thought, goodie! it's coming on the first day in june
no it is not, no one knows, you cant just type in **** on google and excpect it to be right. Its not true until it comes out of nintendo.

BapFap said:
ARRRRRG!!! I WANT TWILIGHT PRINCESS SO BAD! ARRR! BUT I CAN'Y BUY THAT AND SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL! :cryin:

I'm 12 yrs. old and I need to make $100 for SSBB and twilight princess,
I'm getting a Wii soon and I woun't be able to get a starter game for it :( I don't know what to do, and I can't buy it used cuz' the game's brand spanking new, even if I did find these games used, chances are they've only been used for a week and it wouldn't lower the price at all. I know it doesn't seem all that much money, but my family isn't that rich, I'm amazed we can afford a Wii, let alone games, so what should I do? plz, if you can help please reply if not, just gimme some emotional support, I'm going crazy over here! :crazy:

take your time.. you know.. its hard to find a wii. so whenever you actually get your money.. you gotta be patient to get your wii.. :] thats when you seriously need to start searching.. and raising your money.. see, im 13.. and im broke right now.. but thats alright. lol i bought my wii.. and my wario game for .. probably? uhh.. $310.. OH.. maybe you should sell some games you have that you dont want.. and you can raise it that way... i have been going krzy too..! all i gotta say is that you gotta be patient.. PATIENT is the answer :] you can do a garage sale.. you can help your neighbors and get money for helping. There are lots of things out there to do to get money! :idea:

Back