Help races

dervsc

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
Hey folks I am new here and in need of some help :confused:
First off let me say I bought the guide and IMHO it does help. However, the guide talks about these races at the end of each galaxy. Well I am unlocking new galaxies and defeating the enemies but I never get the races. When the book said that the red comet would paint the first galaxy red it never did for me. After I beat the flying bug thing at the end of honeyhive and unlocked terrace it said to go back to honeyhive for a race. I went back and clicked all three entrance stars to go back to the main planet in the three different configurations - NO RACE. ARGGG :mad5: :confused:
What in the galaxy am I doing wrong here? Any and all helpful hints, tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated. :confused:

You need to wait for the comet to be circling a galaxy to unlock extra challenges in that galaxy.. .. ..

Hello and thanks for the help but I am still confused.
When you say wait - do you mean sit there and watch the galaxy screen shot? Or do you mean just keeping playing through the game and eventually the comet will come by??? Thanks again for your speedy reply.

dervsc said:
Hello and thanks for the help but I am still confused.
When you say wait - do you mean sit there and watch the galaxy screen shot? Or do you mean just keeping playing through the game and eventually the comet will come by??? Thanks again for your speedy reply.

Keep playing through the game. Eventually the comet will come by.

So the comet just appears after so far thru the game? Does the game notify you when there is a comet?

Sometimes you need to feed a specific Luma to move the comet (like near The Terrace), some other times comets will appear by itself.

Back