Help

RACH74

lovin it
May 4, 2007
poole
hi all just bought one today at last and in it ive got the nunchuck controller and the remote control and we bought another remote control for it, now we have 2 remotes can we play doubles in tennis or do we need another nunchuck

quick reply would be appreciatied so if i need one i can get to shops quick
many thanks

You only need two wiimotes....or 3, or 4 depending on how many other players are playing.

Meow to you.

No, you do not need a nunchick to play tennis, just 1-4 Wii Remotes. If you want to play 2 Player Boxing, then you'll need another nunchuck. Hope I could help.

meow all (i will get the hang of this)

thanks for your help but im being thick so if me and my friend want to play tennis we only need to remote controls so im ok for tonight then cos got one with the console and i bought another one

RACH74 said:
meow all (i will get the hang of this)

thanks for your help but im being thick so if me and my friend want to play tennis we only need to remote controls so im ok for tonight then cos got one with the console and i bought another one
Yep your all set!!.......meow.

Hey there welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay.
And yes, two wiimotes are the only two items you need to play your friend at Wii Sports. Its your choice if you want to buy more wiimotes and invite more friends to play. Have fun. :thumbsup:

yes u have helped me thank you all, will let you know how i get on, will take me ages setting it all up,
sorry byuakuya dont know what the rep button is, dont forget im new to all this :wink:

RACH74 said:
yes u have helped me thank you all, will let you know how i get on, will take me ages setting it all up,
sorry byuakuya dont know what the rep button is, dont forget im new to all this :wink:
Don't worry about it, you'll get used to things soon enough. But for the record, its the green mushroom next to the online status.

how do i get rid of junior member which is written underneath my name and put something else in,

dreading tonight as unplugging x box to start with the wii then sorting all the leads out think it will be late nite for me as once i start playing the games i wont be able to stop

good job its bank holiday weekend to catch up on sleep as i no this nights will be long

RACH74 said:
how do i get rid of junior member which is written underneath my name and put something else in,

dreading tonight as unplugging x box to start with the wii then sorting all the leads out think it will be late nite for me as once i start playing the games i wont be able to stop
Go into your User CP and then click on Edit Profile. You can change it there.

thanks once again, im sure i will be using this site a lot once i get up and running, everyone is helpful so im not that worried cos if i do have any probs once of u lot will help me

RACH74 said:
thanks once again, im sure i will be using this site a lot once i get up and running, everyone is helpful so im not that worried cos if i do have any probs once of u lot will help me
Glad I could be of service. :thumbsup:

The Wii has alot of accesories which can be confusing sometimes but if you only have Wii Sports, Boxing is the only thing that uses the Nunchuck.

2 Classic Controllers
Wii Steering Wheel

thank u, im hoping it wont take me too long setting it all up to the tv cos i cant wait to get playing

Back