heroes gripe

riordan_85

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2011
Quad Cities, IA
hey low level dumb shits. if someone from MI6 is the hero and your on that team, stop throwing your ****ing grenades into my mines. use ur ****ing heads. and stop becoming hero if you dont know what the **** your doing.
hey lets become hero right in the middle of a firefight. that sounds smart.

also if your playing and your up 100-40 spawn a ****in hero. stop being little bitches about it and play the game, otherwise play team conflict if you dont want to be hero.

heroes is not a hard strategy to figure out. if some one is hero. each person take a god damn door and flank his position. bet you get more kills that way instead of runnin around like a moron and getting shot from behind. the point is to protect your heroes blind spots, not run away from him to go find the other team. where the **** do you guys think the other team is going?? TOWARD THE HERO. smarten up stupid players. figure out whats going on.

you see what happens when you play a clan that knows what theyre doing?? they stick together and decimate you, im speaking to all you under lvl 30 guys that dont seem to figure this out. learn from what is going on around you,

Yeah what he said. I know those of us that are new don't know all the ins and outs but we, like you did, will learn as we play. Pretty sure some lvl 56s might have some pointers for you too, if you see what I mean.

...you forget 1 tiny little detail..

It's a game, dosn't matter in the grand scheme of things now does it.

Now where did i leave that wardrobe leading too the real world...

I whole heartedly agree with you my friend. Ignore these other people. There is nothing more intense in this game then when you have 8 good players in a Heroes match.

Er, Why do you get to decide how I play my game? I bought it.
Thanks for making me feel terrible for trying to play a video game.

my biggest problem is, i spawn as a hero for MI6, and some low level dumb**** throws a grenade and blows it up. or worse takes the time to aim, and shoot the damn thing.
guess what, i dont give a **** if you play conflict. but if you play a team game, like team conflict or heroes or team license to kill, there is strategy that goes along with it, if you dont like it, or dont want to do it, then piss off, and play something where you run around by yourself.
if you wanna team up with me, if you wanna run around like a douche thats fine, but dont stand right next to me and dont shoot or blow up my mines.. its teamwork. im not trying to be a dick about it, but i kinda am. when some of you guys figure it out and get into the lvl 40's and you see some piss ant do it to you then you will understand where im comin from.

my biggest problem is, i spawn as a hero for MI6, and some low level dumb**** throws a grenade and blows it up. or worse takes the time to aim, and shoot the damn thing.
guess what, i dont give a **** if you play conflict. but if you play a team game, like team conflict or heroes or team license to kill, there is strategy that goes along with it, if you dont like it, or dont want to do it, then piss off, and play something where you run around by yourself.
if you wanna team up with me, if you wanna run around like a douche thats fine, but dont stand right next to me and dont shoot or blow up my mines.. its teamwork. im not trying to be a dick about it, but i kinda am. when some of you guys figure it out and get into the lvl 40's and you see some piss ant do it to you then you will understand where im comin from.
Hilarious! I totally agree, but it's still rather fun to actually read someone going off on folks who play like idiots.

I've only played Heroes a handful of times and, quite frankly, I was lost the couple times I played, got killed a butt load of times and performed horribly. That's why I stay away from it. But I totally get what you're trying to convey and you are 100% right.

By the way - you aren't being a dick you are being a bastard. Heh.

Wow someone takes games too seriously. But i have had to exit lots of times because no one on either team would spawn a hero...whats the F'ing point then of playing "Heros"???

One of many reasons I decided to just not even play anymore.

I had to edited this to point out that stop tossing your hero proximity mines into my f'ing grenades....LOL

Last edited:
lol modette. had to laugh at that last lil bit.

the way i look at it is, if im playing, i play to win, also, i dont think its funny to just go around blowing up your teammates mines. today, i was in archives and i layed out a proxie and this goof was standing right next to me, and layed out a timed mine, right next to it!! what the hell is the point of that.

^^^ I do agree with you though, point of the game is to protect your hero...assuming someone will bother to turn to one.

I hate that to check the score you can accidentally turn into the hero, bad design. i also think the system should randomly make someone be a hero after it is turn down X amount of times. I've played whole games were there was NO hero spawns. Now I simply quit and try to get into another room where people are playing.

Another pet peeve of the game as a whole, I wish you could pick to host.

hey low level dumb shits. if someone from MI6 is the hero and your on that team, stop throwing your ****ing grenades into my mines. use ur ****ing heads. and stop becoming hero if you dont know what the **** your doing.
hey lets become hero right in the middle of a firefight. that sounds smart.

also if your playing and your up 100-40 spawn a ****in hero. stop being little bitches about it and play the game, otherwise play team conflict if you dont want to be hero.

heroes is not a hard strategy to figure out. if some one is hero. each person take a god damn door and flank his position. bet you get more kills that way instead of runnin around like a moron and getting shot from behind. the point is to protect your heroes blind spots, not run away from him to go find the other team. where the **** do you guys think the other team is going?? TOWARD THE HERO. smarten up stupid players. figure out whats going on.

you see what happens when you play a clan that knows what theyre doing?? they stick together and decimate you, im speaking to all you under lvl 30 guys that dont seem to figure this out. learn from what is going on around you,

Yeah I used to feel this way too...but no point. It never stops so all I can offer is get used to it. I think I posted this same thread in December. Noobs will spawn wherever, whenever. Grenades and friendly explosives will take out your mines. People will stop at your mines and blow them up when they think they are an enemy's mines. It'll never stop...

sure that can be annoying and all, but you should learn how to rely on your overpowered weapon, and boosted health. i know i dont need help from ppl tryin to steal my kills when im playing low levels. my best streaks come from being the hero. yours should too.

00steve lvl 56
0772 6774 4239

Xanax or Ativan take your pick? Heroes is busted mode man you either quit playing it, do like I do and just play the mode and only worry bout what I can do when I am flying solo and screw everyone else, or just party up with good players. if I play for my stats and whatever then I careless about what dumbass did what. If they blow up your mines yeah it sucks but you still got a overpowered machine to get some kills with.

Back