Heroes (tv)

Lol I just think she's going to play a bigger part in it soon..

Yes I'm double posting but what the hell...

Okay episode 17 was this week..Mr Bennet got you know what, don't wanna give it away for the people who hasn't seen it.. so what ya'all think about it? And what's going to happen next?

episode 17 was definitely a good one. it kinda explains a few things.

heroes in general is a good, solid scifi show. kinda reminds me of a show like x-files. that being the case, there'll be those who like it, and those who don't.

I think episode 17 was the best episode yet. Nice to have more insight into Mr. Bennett, as up until now there wasn't much to say about him. I can't wait to find how this is going to turn out!

Napalmbrain said:
I think episode 17 was the best episode yet. Nice to have more insight into Mr. Bennett, as up until now there wasn't much to say about him. I can't wait to find how this is going to turn out!

i was actually surprised to see hiro nakamura in that episode. ;)

a very good episode indeed! :)

Yeah me too! And to see that his father was involved more than we think.

Woah Episode 18 finished on SUCH a cliffhanger...

What did everyone think?

Oh and what's up with waiting untill April the 23rd or something untill the next episode?

TSKY74 said:
No problem. Good TV series. You should try watching it. Starts out a little slow, but later episodes drew me in.
Ya, all the people's powers really start kicking in, and more and more new characters twist the plot all the time.

LyricistSoldier said:
CAPTAIN PLANET is the only REAL hero.

*kickass theme song starting*

EARTH !

FIRE !

WIND !

WATER!

HEART!

GOOO PLANET !!!

by your powers comined...

I AM CAPTAIN PLANET !
That's great. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a bit peeved about having to wait until April for the next episode, especially with that cliffhanger!

I think Peter will be alright though- he's got Claire's regeneration power after all. I don't know if Mohinder will survive though, he didn't look too good when Peter came in.

Okay well seeing as Heroes is back from it's little brake and the 1st season is nearly over and it's getting rather popular over here in the UK I thought I'd revive this thread.

So what does everyone think so far.. and what's going to happen as a season finale?

Also, any British people now into this after watching it on British TV? If so mind the spoilers cos this thread sorta follows the Americans (well wasn't out in Britain when this thread started so.. =])

Ahh heroes, I've seen bits and bobs and it looks great:D

For those in the UK:

Heroes is on the sci fi channel

It is coming to bbc 2 later this year.

Liked episode 20 a lot, but I wish we could have seen more.

I wanted to see future Peter and Sylar's fight, but Hiro and Ando teleported away! :(

Can't wait for the finale though, looks like anything could happen now everyone's (conveniently) in New York. And Hiro's sword is broken!

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
I wanted to see future Peter and Sylar's fight, but they teleported away! :(

Can't wait for the finale though, looks like anything could happen now everyone's (conveniently) in New York. And Hiro's sword is broken!

Ah yes but it got broken then they teleported :smilewinkgrin:

And yeah, I wanted to see the fight =[

Back