Hey

ArceusLord

I Have Asperger Syndrome
Dec 25, 2009
california
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
would you recommend me getting a PS3? i am getting my paycheck in Feb. and i will have 285 bucks to blow on something nice so can and should i get a PS3? if i bought one, what does it come with?

If you already have a 360 then I highly recommend getting a PS3. It truly is a great console. But the 360 is just as good: better in some ways, worse in others, but overall just as good and it's cheaper. Not to mention the ever expanding Halo franchise that you'd miss out on without a 360.

when you get enough money (prinplup pointed out your problem) get a PS3. it's got many great games such as inFAMOUS and LittleBigPlanet. it comes with 1 controller and the cords to hook it up to the tv. thats it.

If you already have a 360 then I highly recommend getting a PS3. It truly is a great console. But the 360 is just as good: better in some ways, worse in others, but overall just as good and it's cheaper. Not to mention the ever expanding Halo franchise that you'd miss out on without a 360.
Halo isn't worth buying a 360. Hell, owning a 360 isn't worth buying Halo. :/

Your taste in games is epic fail. You sir, just lost so many cool points it makes my head spin.

Halo is ok but it's not everything it's hyped to be. don't get me wrong, its an excellently crafted shooter but it could've been much better

Your taste in games is epic fail. You sir, just lost so many cool points it makes my head spin.
Matter of opinion my friend, matter of opinion. I don't "hate" Halo, there's just so much better FPSs out there, like Half-Life or my total fav, DOOM.

Matter of opinion my friend, matter of opinion. I don't "hate" Halo, there's just so much better FPSs out there, like Half-Life or my total fav, DOOM.

Agreed. Halo isn't nearly as good as it's made out to be. It's good, maybe around a 7/10 IMO.

MW2 makes my day much better than Halo. Also, other nice FPS's are Killzone 2, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and MAG. /spam :p

Halo is ok but it's not everything it's hyped to be. don't get me wrong, its an excellently crafted shooter but it could've been much better
Certain parts could have been done better I agree, but it's excellently made and is one of the best, which is awesome considering how many FPS games there are.

Of course it's opinion. And of course it's hard to beat DOOM. But other than that? There aren't many that are better. Hell, I can't think of any fully fledged FPS games that top Halo other than DOOM.

Agreed. Halo isn't nearly as good as it's made out to be. It's good, maybe around a 7/10 IMO.
Incredibly vast universe with deep stories and tidbits of history all fully developed and masterfully created conjoined with solid gameplay, unique enemies, original maps, amazing story, and crazy custom games and levels. Now tell me exactly how this does not deserve the praise it has gotten.

MW2 makes my day much better than Halo. Also, other nice FPS's are Killzone 2, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and MAG. /spam :p
I've heard mixed reviews about Flashpoint. Either way, MW2 just got boring for me fairly quickly. All the custom games and everything really make Halo a longer lasting game.

Certain parts could have been done better I agree, but it's excellently made and is one of the best, which is awesome considering how many FPS games there are.

Of course it's opinion. And of course it's hard to beat DOOM. But other than that? There aren't many that are better. Hell, I can't think of any fully fledged FPS games that top Halo other than DOOM.

Incredibly vast universe with deep stories and tidbits of history all fully developed and masterfully created conjoined with solid gameplay, unique enemies, original maps, amazing story, and crazy custom games and levels. Now tell me exactly how this does not deserve the praise it has gotten.

I've heard mixed reviews about Flashpoint. Either way, MW2 just got boring for me fairly quickly. All the custom games and everything really make Halo a longer lasting game.

this is like the ultimate halo fanboy, dont try to argue ur point with a fanboy hell just get upset.

to the OP wait til u get ur 2nd paycheck and blow them both on a ps3, and whatever games you want. it's a good decision. 360s are awesome too though, and they are priced the same right now.

this is like the ultimate halo fanboy, dont try to argue ur point with a fanboy hell just get upset.
That would be presuming I thought Halo was the best ever. I have already said multiple times I don't think that's the case. But it is a masterfully created franchise and it makes no sense as to how there could be anyone that can't appreciate that. I suppose not everybody looks at games as deeply as I do. Only what you see on the surface and the first impressions you get. Hell, all my favorite games gave me terrible first impressions, but I gave them another shot and kept playing and now I love them.

I don't like Halo.
I think you should save your money.

You're definitely one of the minority on that one. There are STILL tons of people playing Halo 3.

Also, new argument: Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are not on PS3. Freaking amazing games. (well the second one isn't out yet, but it will be in what, 4 days?)

Back