Hi Everyone!

welcome to wiichat....*rep*
i give everynew mem that makes a new thread rep because they are smart enough to no how to do it

thanks!

Thanks so much! I will try that site. I'm not holding my breath---they are so hard to get and I've heard the ones on e-bay are refurbished---do you know if that's true?

thanks!!!

yeah I didn't think those were legit!

Last edited by a moderator:

If buying on ebay enjoy your inflated price.

/Side note try not to double post to often try to edit your posts in stead

Welcome to WiiChat. I hope you get your very own Wii console pretty soon, but until then, I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Hey welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. Good luck on your search for a Wii :)

Thanks everyone! Guess what??? I was lucky enough to get a Wii at 10 AM this morning!!!! I went to my local Game Crazy and they had just received a shipment of 9 Wii's---I got #7. Talk about lucky # 7!!!

thanks again for everyone's suppport! I truly appreciate it!!!!:smilewinkgrin:

Welcome, and good job with finding a Wii! Didn't know they were still sold out all over the place. I got lucky with mine, as I went to a store, saw a Wii, and asked if it was for sale. The cashier told me some guy had reserved it, but hadn't appeared, so she sold it to me. And that was just a few days after release!

It might be hard getting a Wii for Christmas, demand is still high.
So hopefully you can find one before then, although I wouldn't count on that either.
Your time will come though, just keep trying :D

Welcome to WiiChat.

Back