How are we liking No More Heroes?

It's fun for the initial first few hours but after this it becomes pretty repetitive and dull as a game it is quite linear and you end up repeating the same elements over and over again.

It's ok I will more than likely trade it in when I finish it

I heard it wasn't too good, so I'm not going to buy it. Reviewers didn't have much mercy either.

I quite enjoyed the game if you couldn't already tell :lol:

But honestly, its repetitive..yeah most games can be. It has stuff that we don't see too much in Video games anymore though with the humor and wacky characters. I just found it really fresh and was my favourite Wii game up until Brawl.

Its a good game. Best part was the final boss battle.

It's a good game and I'd enjoy a sequel, but I woudn't play through the first game again. After you've beaten the game once, the "world" where you do odd jobs and crap gets to be quite annoying. That's my only beef about this game. Other than that I literaly played this game the most to see the new character and cutscenes which were absolutly hilarious.

Well, I have to be honest guys. I got it on Friday .. and I am taking it back tomorrow ...

I dislike the movement on the game .. especially in relation to your opponent. It doesn't even rotate around him and dislocks. Combat is cool, but you're only pressing the A button! I thought cool movements with the Wiimote would have made it a more distinctive feature ... The jobs I'm already bored of and I've only been playing it a few moments, the graphics on some of the buildings are awful and it's generally quite boring. There's no variety in creation of perhaps .. weapons? Levelling up?

It's just a hack and slash game .. with jobs. TOTAL waste of £40.

Prefer to get Sega Superstars :p

Yeah I agree with the above poster the game is lacking in long lasting appeal and becomes stale very quickly. The battle system is awful and like the above poster said you basically are just hitting the A button over and over again

The gameworld is also very dull and lacking in freshness and creativity

I would rent it! seriously don't be a fool like me and purchase it it'll last you a day or two and then your get bored of it I have only got to rank 5th and already I really cannot be arsed to play this game due to it being so samey

If you want to get the real ending, make sure to buy all the Beam Swords off of Naomi.

The last fight in the Real Ending is the best.

Back