How good will you be? Be honest!!!

Frogger said:
I'm going to lose because I'm female, obviously!

Nah, I'm pretty decent, that means, decent enough to beat all of the noobs that plan on flooding the place like every other wifi game.
Does that mean i can't wear high heels?
:shifty:

I am really really really looking forward to the wifi play to see what my level is actually at. I can beat any of my friends in Melee, but I haven't played with someone who was much of a challenge. So I could be either really good, or I just happened to play against crappy players all these years lol. Like a previous poster said, I think I could at least put up a good fight against someone.

I'm Gonna Be... Relatively Good...

I Kick My Friends And Cousin's Ass All The Time... ^_^

i've never played smash

i am kinda good at button mashers so maybe i'll be fine

I'm most likely a slightly above average Brawler. I am nowhere near being a Pro, but I've had a ton of experience with the original SSB and Melee so I'm not a beginner. Guess we'll have to wait until March 9, 2008 to find out.

I am so anti-feminist...

But anyway, actually I thought I was pretty decent at playing Smash Bros until everyone started gracing the internet with their videos and such, I didn't even know what wavedashing or anything was, all I had was my sister to play with, and she was always a lot worse than me, although she could beat me a couple of times. Honestly, I think noline play will make me better at the game, because there's a lot of things you can pick up watching other people play. Losing is okay once in a while. D:

hhhhmmmmm......well, lets see. let me question myself in brawl. will i be any good in brawl? i beat adventure mode, classic mode and all-star without using a continue with one life. i beat all the event matches with eas. i grew up with ssb and ssbm. yup, i'll do nice in brawl. nope, no worries. wish you all good luck when the game comes out.

@FROGGER

hhhhhmmmmm....... you bring back old memmories of me and my older brother. except were really good.

i gotta stop being so arrogant

Hello I am new to this so hi. I think I will be good I have played every one of them since they came out. It is one of my favorite games and can't wait for brawl!!!!! I am going to make my gamer tag jamie963 so if anyone whats to kick ass with me on teams I am allways happy to have a buddy!!!!!!!

I'm gonna pretty much suck. I wasn't amazing at Melee (infact I've only played it twice or thrice). I haven't had much time to play or practice, I just want this game for fun though, not for serious OMG-Brawling.

Back