Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Skorp said:
In my fifth year of undergrad now, long story, switched majors a few times. Anyhow, doing my masters next year. Then I'm done.

Which campus? I'll be mostly on Central with a few North campuses. What's your major?

Edit:

I never said yes. :shifty:

...yes...

This means no Pomeranian, though.

Last edited:
Travel/Wildlife photographer.

Hoping to start off next year with that though but I want to do it at least till I'm 30 or maybe until I've just had enough of it. When we're both ready to settle down with kids, etc I'd like to do open my own studio. No point planning when or anything, we both know we want some one day but that's it. Things are obviously going to be different by then so we'll know when we're ready =]

So in ten years I want to be traveling the world taking pictures for magazines and that. Also, there's a film stuio opening near me in a couple of years, I'm pretty interested in that. Only if there was something photography related open there though.

Jays not sure what he's going to do, he's interested in game marketing or game design and I know he's good enough to have a career in it. We've both realised that we'd probably have to move for each others careers but we'll stick by each other and go wherever and all that jazz.

Just have to wait and see =]

Next year I don't plan on coming to central for anything, moving north. Ungrad in EE, masters in BME.

doing your wife cough cough

Trying to get signed to a record label with my band that will comprise of Me singing and playing rhythm guitar, lead guitar, bass guitar, and drums.

hmm i see my self as a succsesful engineere, with a strong relationship (not marrige, not yet), my own house out in the toronto area and if im REALLY succsessful i see me as a shareholder of the toronto raptors.

Back