How many Spoilers will you Allow Yourself to See?

Personally I highly doubt that will be the starting roster, I think Sakurai just used that as an example otherwise that would mean that Kirbys a secret character and metaknights not.

and where would the secret characters go on the screen?

BTW I have a question to ask, Is ZSS like a zelda/sheik character or are ZSS ans Samus seperate?

i might not be around wiichat or at least the brawl section starting the day it comes out in japan, cause i know a few douche bags will make threads "HOW TO GET (SUPER SECRET CHARACTER) " and just blurt it all out. besides that, i dont think it will be that hard because i never want to ruin the story in games so i wont check youtube for subspace.

I will definitely be finding out the full roster for myself. I'd also like the see the AT's and stages, but those I might just let myself find out.

The only thing that I really don't want spoiled to me is the SSE, which I'm pretty sure is common sense since it's basically a story, and people need to mark it with spoilers.

hmm off the top of my head i say bring spoliers on but when i sit back maybe not it really depends on how long until aussie get it if we get it a few weeks late idk but if we get it a few months late screw that just tell me now so i can discuss

I feel this game is like Christmas. You want to look, you want to see. Patience pays off. I never even thought about looking but now my minds turning. I could see my whole Christmas if I wanted I guess.... but I won't. I'm just gonna chill. Come on. Brawl is a wonderful game. I don't even question it, but I'm not gonna worry bout it too much.

Don't worry, someone will mark a thread differently like "(Video) Guy gets mad at store cause he can't have brawl" and then post the whole roster. Or just post it in the brawl discussion thread. Someone will look at it. It will be a bummer for them. That's why I probably won't look at threads started by WiiChat users I'm not familiar with.

I don't really see how finding out the characters spoils anything, I think it just creates more hype for the game. So I'll probably find out all the characters as soon as possible but I don't want to know very much about the story.

Chewy said:
I don't really see how finding out the characters spoils anything, I think it just creates more hype for the game. So I'll probably find out all the characters as soon as possible but I don't want to know very much about the story.
Have you ever played a SSB game?

One of the best moments in the entire game is when the 'A NEW CHARACTER IS APPROACHING' screen comes up when you're not expecting it.

i don't really mind if I spoil it
(I really want to know if wolf link or sora's on it)

LevesqueIsKing said:
Have you ever played a SSB game?

One of the best moments in the entire game is when the 'A NEW CHARACTER IS APPROACHING' screen comes up when you're not expecting it.

I've played the others but I've never actually owned one. I guess it would make it better but I am really just too curious about who all is in it now. Plus I want to know if there are any that I'm missing that I have to obtain some special way.

hmm the Mod's are gunna have an epidemic on their hands with the control of the spoilers and stuff.

Back