How good will you be? Be honest!!!

Interesting thread, although people will either come here overflowing with confidence or spewing negativity. And in those cases its better to be confident. I mean, confidence is a big part of Smash.

Anyway, I'm certain I'll perform solidly. But it'll be too hard to say since the 5 years experience I've had with Melee might not amount too much.

But I think I'll do alright and improve over time.

ill suck for a while, but i dont play games to be good at them, i play to have fun.

I'll be alright. I mean, most of you will most likely be able to beat me, but it's not gonna be like you'll instantly turn off ur wii whenever my wii name is shown on your screen. As far as rating, I'm a C+ and fine with that.:thumbsup:

Determines who i play with. Usually with fast characters i am pretty decent. Really slow characters i suck, horribly.
Characters like mario i seem to be best at. But i love those stratagy type's like ice climbers.

I think let's wait for the game to see if we're actually going to like it, and then we'll actually SEE whether we're good or not.

well me and my bro have been playing ssbm ever since it came out and we have been to 4 tournaments at gamecrazy and we have won them all but I don't think ill be that good at ssbb for a long time.I don't want to brag

I think I'll do decently, I can beat all my friends and I've been practicing up with melee. I don't know how much it's gonna help me though. From the looks of it, my main (Link) has gotten some upgrades, so with some luck I'll do well. I think it's gonna be hard to get used to at first for everyone though, I'm gonna stick to my good ol' GC controller.
Rating:B

I'm going to lose because I'm female, obviously!

Nah, I'm pretty decent, that means, decent enough to beat all of the noobs that plan on flooding the place like every other wifi game.

Back