How Many Countries Have You Been Too?

Only Japan so far. going back this year :cool:

I've got a small intrest in going to N.H but things have changed and i wont be going.

I've never been out of the U.S. but I've traveled to a few states :lol:

I've always wanted to see China, Japan, Austrailia, Russia, New Zeland, Canada, Spain, Mexico, Jamaca, South America, All of the UK, and anywhere else I didn't mention.

Minus the es. And yeah, I've been again since then. I've been on a day trip there from Barcelona, and I've been there twice on a full week. I like it there.

Remember anything there?
It was a long time ago, so I don't remember much. I stayed at a hotel where the balconies looked like TVs, and I remember a bar (I think it was called "Mamas and Papas").

- Sri-Lanka (Birth place)
- United Kingdom (Current residence)

So far, I have visited:
- India
- Switzerland
- Germany
- France
- United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi)

With plans to visit:
- China
- Singapore
- Japan
- Thailand
- Spain
- Taiwan

...been to?

Just one, yes I know I'm boring, I've been to Mexico.

Plan to visit most of Europe and possibly Japan, oh yes and Canada.

Last edited:
I've only been to USA so far, since I live there, but I would like to go to Canada sometime in my life, and also Leeds, England since I know a couple people who live over there.

I've been to two:

U.S.A. and Canada. Where I used to live, Canada was only 2 hours away. Now it's 22...

Australia
USA
France
Singapore

Going to Spain and Morocco in April.
Very jealous of all y'all who've been like, everywhere.
I'll get there.

I live in the us, and have been to canada. I wish I lived over in Europe where everything is so close together you can take a weekend and go to another country. When you live in the us you have to plan a fracking couple week vacation just to go somewhere.

I'd also like to go to:
-japan
-aus
-china
-carribean
-lots more

Canada
England
France
Ireland
Monaco
The Netherlands