how to turn on wii with all wiimotes

Mau

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Miami
Wii Online Code
8829-6844-1117-2743
ok... I looked around and I didn't find it so, here it goes, trying to help another member pinoy, I found out that you can set up the wiimotes to turn on or off the wii with all the wiimotes, even though it is not the first wiimote.

ok, step by step, in the main screen click home on the wiimote, then click wiimote settings, then click reconnect, leave the first wiimote alone, do not touch any button. press one and two in the another wiimote. that wiimote would be the first player now.
after screen of connecting is gone, press home 2 times, then open the sd card slot on the wii and press the red button, also take the batteries cover on the wiimote off and press the red button, do it at the same time, and you should have it...

repeat this step with all the wiimotes or with the wiimotes you want to turn on and off the wii

you can do it to the four wiimotes... I did it and they all work, I can turn the wii on with one wiimote, take another wiimote and press A so it will turn to first player, and then I took another wiimote (not the first player) and turned it off.

Don't forget to rep me :D (green mushroom in left under my name :))

wow, I thought people would be more interest in this

duel.gif

press the power button on the wiimote...not difficult at all....OH WAIT!!!
you could just get up from wherever your sitting or laying and turn on the Wii from there!
what a grand idea eh?! just dont be lazy..!

Neat trick, will give it a try.

It's not laziness but just lack of effort, besides this is a cool trick if you've got remotes running out of battery a want them t be the first remote without breaking a sweat...

Nemix said:
Neat trick, will give it a try.

It's not laziness but just lack of effort, besides this is a cool trick if you've got remotes running out of battery a want them t be the first remote without breaking a sweat...

thank yous, finally someone as lazy as me :D

thatstobadd56 said:
well you are from miami...jk jk

lmfao.gif

well, from colombia originally...

bonodo said:
ohh is that why you said your an illegal immigrant

actually, I am not illegal, I was, and technically, I shouldn't never been illegal. but life took me that way.

Back