I can't believe it...I just cannot believe it!

Oh! Well, thats the thing. I didnt hook it up to my pc. Heheh! I have a DVDR Recorder. I just hooked my wii up to it, since the recorder was already hooked up to the tv, and the wii showed up on the screen, I put in a blank disc, and hit record and played the game. After I was done, I have Vegas 6.0, so that program was able to read dvd recorded formats, I pulled my recored footage off of it and into the program (or project, as its called), and worked on it from there. That video took 8hrs to make and turn into 6 minutes of footage. lol! Its was fun and frustrating all at the same time.

haha cool :) Too bad I havent got a recorder :(

But yea thats usual the case with digital projects ( or any project for that matter ) a lot of work goes in to it for just a few minutes of fun :p

Well, with the questionaire video being made, I will answer all of your questions in that for a while. lol! I just hope it helps everyone.:yesnod:

Kwanzee said:
Hey its me again :d

Grats on the reward,Ea contacting you oooo

lol! Thank you! Hey, if you have any questions about the game, please go to my newest vid and ask away,ok?

Nice Videos Essence!:thumbsup: I Really Like My Sims Too Its Fun! Congrats On Getting The Reward!:smilewinkgrin:

Wii-Bhoy said:
Nice Videos Essence!:thumbsup: I Really Like My Sims Too Its Fun! Congrats On Getting The Reward!:smilewinkgrin:

Thank you, Wii-Bohy! Simmers United! lol! I messed you back on youtube, also!

WOW omg i only just found this out biggest news to me since well EVER!!!!

Essence is a girl, i didnt know that

daviduk200 said:
WOW omg i only just found this out biggest news to me since well EVER!!!!

Essence is a girl, i didnt know that

Hahaha! You knew that! :lol:

*~*UPDATE*~*: Just to let you all know, I have emailed the lady that contacted me with a letter that I wrote to EA GAMES and To the MySims Team. I hope to hear back from them soon! When I do, I will let you all know whats up when the package arrives. I will record it on vid and upload it to youtube! ^__^*

Last edited:
WolfpacSnakepit said:
your reward is a summons to court for taping copyrighted material without permission.

:lol:

Nah, just kidding. Good stuff! Congrats! :smilewinkgrin:

Guh! Boy, dont scare me like that! GASP* Im already still hyperventilating from all that excitment! hehe!

Back