I can't believe it...I just cannot believe it!

Well done on the videos and congratz on EA contacting you, I have seen your videos and enjoyed both, I will keep my eye out for future videos by you, looking forward:)

Aww...

Awww, Thank you, McCloud! And thank you everyone, also, for your kind words. You all really are like family to me so I really want to extend a BIG BIG BIG Thank you to all you. It was you all who made me mad enough to make the video. LOL!! If it wasnt for you all, I wouldnt have made it and I thank each and everyone of you guys for allowing me to have this opportunity to be here and share the love of games with you all.

So, from the bottom of my heart, Thank You all so very very much. I am really grateful.

By the way to show the videos:

Paste the youtube url between these tags:

[MEDIA][/MEDIA]

So like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGjG4yGd3kI [/MEDIA] but with [MEDIA] at the beginning without spaces.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGjG4yGd3kI[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlY2Va84L3Y[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
ericlewis91 said:

Lie, I think not.

Her videos helped promote mysims and were lively and quirky and well set out, she was recognised by the company, so they want to give her a little something to say thanks.

Zomg total lie:rolleyes:

Ignore him essence.

ericlewis91 said:

You know, a normal person would take this opportunity to lash out at you. But, I wont do that. So, I will say this to you:

I have no reason...NO REASON to come on here and lie to ANYONE about this. Because for those who have taken the time out to get to know me, know that I am not that type of person to lie about something like this. Number one, If word got out that I was speaking of false information about EA GAMES, chances are, I would get in trouble for it. Secondly, I dont feel that I have anything to prove to you, but I will do a video showing the stuff that I will recieve as PROOF that I am INDEED NOT LYING!

So, for the record. Dont hate me because I decided to make other people happy.

I wonder what they will send you in the package:)

Special mysims goodies... maybe a mug and some other stuff like t shirts?

Any idea of when it is expected?

Cpt.McCloud said:
I wonder what they will send you in the package:)

Special mysims goodies... maybe a mug and some other stuff like t shirts?

Any idea of when it is expected?

Yeha! Thats what I was thinking of. Maybe a t-shirt...or posters. LOL! Something like that. But, I wont open the package until I am sitting infront of my cam. I will post it on Youtube and will come here and let you all know about it.

Oh! And thank you, McCloud, for showing me how to post videos. I was wondering how to do that. LOL! Thank you!

Essence said:
Yeha! Thats what I was thinking of. Maybe a t-shirt...or posters. LOL! Something like that. But, I wont open the package until I am sitting infront of my cam. I will post it on Youtube and will come here and let you all know about it.

Oh! And thank you, McCloud, for showing me how to post videos. I was wondering how to do that. LOL! Thank you!

No problem.

Haha, decorate the house with mysims posters and get a little model building kit:lol:

ericlewis91 said:
why are they sending you a package? and maybe its 100 wii mysims copies

The package is her reward.

Basically to give her recognition of giving a nice positive attitude towards the game and making a video to promote the game they are rewarding her with a package of mysims goodies.

Back