Anyone believe in the supernatural...?

BrandonMcAuslan

Special Olympics Medalist
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I don't normally create lame posts like this (yeah sure)... But I was wondering, does anyone here beleive in ghosts/psychics etc?
*edit* - to avoid 1 word/sentence answers -

And if so why?

I just find this an interesting subject.
For the record I am a skeptic when it comes to all things supernatural.
I want to believe in ghosts etc - but when I evaluate the evidence, science and the limits of my perception tell me the supernatural does not exist - yet my heart wants to believe there is more out there than what we can percieve.
The argument I use is that I might "really" want star wars to be real - but I'm not going to "pretend" that it does exist beyond our galaxy just to make myself happier. Same with the supernatural - although some people do convince themselves of this even in the face of oppposition simply because their desire to believe is so great...

Last edited:
no not really i think pshics are just guess that might come true, and ghosts are just probably natural occerencesor thier eyes playing tricks on them

well there was one time home alone I saw a guy in my house:yikes:. He was all white and walked through a wall:yikes: ... then he didn't come back.

So I guess so.

I don't believe in them because science dominates the world and all those cheap Most Haunted shows are leading me to believe it's more and more fake. But, I am open minded because of my really old council house. 8D

There's been some freaky disturbances in my house with books falling off, could be for any reason, and my printer randomly printing "hello" completely off the page margin on my great grandad's birthday. It has to strike me though, a man who is 104 cannot use a computer with Arial font. My house has also been blessed because there was a "bad" spirit living here, that kids, was supposedly a paedophile. No one's safe.

Oh and, lightbulbs used to burst in my house for no reason before it was blessed. It was aimed at someone every time, but I have awesome dodging skills, badstyle.

That's why I'm open minded about ghosts existing but, why, why would they be there? Why wouldn't they haunt in a scary way and write messages on the walls? I'd sure do that. :cool:

I thought this thread was done before, though.

a poltergiest threw a handkerchief at me..... and there was no wind or any source of wind, just an empty room by myself and my lil bro........and stuff started to move around...............3 years later we moved out..........

Actually it is scientifically possible for ghosts to exist. I remember hearing it on the tv science channel all these scientific words like ectoplasm and magnetic fields and such but in the end they said it was possible to become a ghost.
Also it is possible to lift objects with your mind since we technically use roughly i think 10% of our brain.

so i got hit by my own mind power....interesting............get me taco.....laderer :lol:

Definitely believe in the super natural. I have had several first hand experiences to support the existence of ghosts and the like. So has my wife, we've experienced things both together and seperately so I have no doubt.

if you're SURE you saw something, and it wasn't just a case of mistaken identity (i.e. pile of clothes in the dark that just happens to look like a monster), and you can't explain what you saw...then i'd say ya that counts

Nah it was like a giant ape with red pulsing eyes then i went into the bathroom and closed the door and i waited 10 minutes then ran downstairs where my family was and didnt say a thing.

Back