I can't believe it...I just cannot believe it!

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
Well,everyone! I wanted to share this with you all because you all have grown to be a family to me(Those that know me, anyway. lol) and I just wanted to spread the news that...

EA GAMES CONTACTED ME!! O___O The Producer of the MySims team had one of his team members contact me after seeing the two MySims videos I made on youtube! I was told that they loved my enthusiam about the game..and they wanna reward me for it! O__O Can you believe it!? I am STILL in shock. I am so happy....I dont know what to do! lol!

I just made those videos not only because I love The Sims in general, but because I was getting tired of people dissing the game and not even trying to be open minded about it. So, that was the purpose. I am very proud that I made them...

Man, I love MySims. ^____^*

**UPDATED** Here are the links to the videos!:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlY2Va84L3Y[/MEDIA] <---This is of the game play!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGjG4yGd3kI[/MEDIA] <---This is the video that the President of the MySims team saw. lol! Im so embarrassed! LOL! He thought it was hilarious!

Last edited:
Congratulations. When you said that you had big news, I have to say that I didn't expect it to be this big. :lol:
But yeah, what is the reward?

what reward!

edit: you might want to make sure, its not someone on the fourm playing a trick on you

Last edited by a moderator:
wow Congrats!!!!
I thought the video was great also.

congrats, whats the reward and i suggest posting the link to the videos up on your first post for people who may have not seem them and dont want to go searching through the forums. :)
and yes i have seen them.

sherwood3570 said:
Congradulations. The video was very good, especially the narration.

yeah that was the best bit the sound
of your voice:O

Hey,Everyone! I was gone to the doctor so I posted that as soon as I walked out the door. I will post the links to the vids in the first post right now. (CHECK THE FIRST POST FOR LINKS TO THE VIDS!!)

Anywho, it really was EA that contacted me. She had the official EA GAMES email. When I called, the lady picked up and said "Hello, This is EA Games!" And I introduced myself and it was the lady that emailed me. She said that the producer was moved by my video and thought it was hilarious how I went about it and decided to award me with exclusive MySims stuff! She didnt tell me what kind of stuff it was and for some dumb reason I didnt ask. I was too excited! lol! But, told me to stay in touch with her and I just recieved my transaction email from UPS...so the package should be here soon! :yesnod:

I still find this whole thing unexpected!

Last edited:
Back