I can't believe it...I just cannot believe it!

Very Very Very Very Very cool Essence!!!!!!!

Im about as excited as you. Only with the fact that EA Games took the "trouble" to watch user created vids and contact the user about it. I never heard something like this before. It restores a little of my faith in EA games. This is really inspiring for me as I wanted to try and post vids of my wiigames as well ( later on when I know how to edit and record and stuff )

I hope you get a job at EA ( if thats what you want ) Could you put this in youre letter to them:

About battlefield 2142 booster pack: Northern Strike. Its B*llshit that you only get it for 6 months if you payed for it!

haha just kidding off-course. Good luck and have fun Essence!

Exclusive MySims goodies? Way to go Essence. Now your favourite game is actually rewarding you for playing it. :lol:
But yeah, keep us updated on the contents of the mystery package. :)

cyberzomby said:
Very Very Very Very Very cool Essence!!!!!!!

Im about as excited as you. Only with the fact that EA Games took the "trouble" to watch user created vids and contact the user about it. I never heard something like this before. It restores a little of my faith in EA games. This is really inspiring for me as I wanted to try and post vids of my wiigames as well ( later on when I know how to edit and record and stuff )

I hope you get a job at EA ( if thats what you want ) Could you put this in youre letter to them:

haha just kidding off-course. Good luck and have fun Essence!

Hehehe! Oooo,Cyberzomby! Thank you so much for that. When you think about it, alot of people posted a video. ALOT. How long did it take for him to get to mine? lol! The producer must have been watching some for a while. Whew* I really hope you do post some. I can tell yours would rock my sox! lol! Honestly!

Byu: I will surely update you! No doubt about it! As soon as that package gets into my hand, that laptop is coming on and I am recording myself opening it. Its a special moment and I want to share it with you all.

Gee thanks :) Now I got to live up to that haha

Im going to keep an eye on this topic to see what you got ;)

Man you have a great personality, so uplifting! but we nver get to chat or anything. do yer have an MSN?

Remegy said:
Man you have a great personality, so uplifting! but we nver get to chat or anything. do yer have an MSN?

Hey, I sure do! Just go to my profile and get my email and add me,ok? ^__^*

wow essence thats great its me sandeep lol... man thats so awesome congratz you deserve it so much... GOOD JOB!

Essence said:
Hey, I sure do! Just go to my profile and get my email and add me,ok? ^__^*

i cant find it there... could you just PM it?

Last edited:
Those were great vids, and to be honest it made me want to play the game. Very well made, I enjoyed them very much, thank you.

Thanks, Desi! I appreciate that!

Blueoval! I am so glad you enjoyed it! Everyone has been asking me to make more! lol! I may make a music video someday. lol!

sirgrim said:
Make a video tour of your town when you get it finished :D

Hahah! I think I will do that! Thats a great idea! I will put that down in my list of ideas! ^__~* I wanna see some more pics from you,too!:wink:

Essence, could u PM me your MSN? i cant find it in ur profile...

Essence said:
Hahah! I think I will do that! Thats a great idea! I will put that down in my list of ideas! ^__~* I wanna see some more pics from you,too!:wink:

My town has grown so huge lately, would be hard to take pictures of all my cool stuff. If I get the time I want to hook my Wii up to my computer and get a video tour of my town as well, but that will involve dis-organizing my Nintendo bookshelf :(

Back