I got a Job interview tomoz, Wish me luck

TortillaChip520 said:
you would know all about that.

i believe you and chris hansen are familiar, then?

Yes, I was one of the officers who helped set up the sting that landed your dear old Pa in the big house.

TortillaChip520 said:
so it took you and 3 other dudes to take down a scrawny pedophile? arent there physical requirements for the police force?

Who said it took that many guys to take down your father. And did you just admit that your dad is a scrawny pedophile?

Good luck with the interview! You will get 20% off wii stuff.

Lol. One of my best friends works in Wooolworths. He started there as a weekend job and has been working there full time for about 5 years. He's a funny guy but needs to get his ass outta there and into a real job now - like working for WHSmith...

Lol thanks everyone and yeah i get cool discount. 20%

yeah we have a big W around here 2 but about 5 miles away, its just like and enormouse woolworth (hence the name Big W)

Anyway i am leaving in 30 mins for my interview and if and when i get i will be sure to post

Krusnik said:
I was thinkin' more long the lines of
Sears?

Anyways good luck man, hope you get the job.
*mumbles*
I should go get a job soon....
By what i've read, it actually sounds more like a Kmart tbh...

Good luck with your job. Hmm, Woolworth, reminds me of New York City when I was a kid. IMO, the Woolworth building is the most beautiful piece of architecture in Manhattan:

woolwr05.jpg

wow that is pretty sweet building. not like the one i was just in lol yeah had my interview now it went pretty good, i have to wait untill wednesday to know if i have the job though.

again here is a quick more detailed description of woolworths.

it sells stuff like, garden tools, apliances, toasters, Tv's, toys, games, consoles, Clothes, plates, cookery utensils, music, sweets, dvd's , mp3 players, mobile phones, batterys and more but, not stuff like Food, milk, alcohol, cigarettes,

daviduk200 said:
wow that is pretty sweet building. not like the one i was just in lol yeah had my interview now it went pretty good, i have to wait untill wednesday to know if i have the job though.

again here is a quick more detailed description of woolworths.

it sells stuff like, garden tools, apliances, toasters, Tv's, toys, games, consoles, Clothes, plates, cookery utensils, music, sweets, dvd's , mp3 players, mobile phones, batterys and more but, not stuff like Food, milk, alcohol, cigarettes,
KMART FTW

Is the stuff there reasonably cheaper than other places?

Back