I got a Job interview tomoz, Wish me luck

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I got a Job interview In 30 Mins, Wish me luck

im going for a job interview at Woolworths, in UK (not sure if it is in america)
anyway wish me luck. if i get it that means more games and wii stuff for me yay.

anyway i know some people really dont care but if your not going to be nice dont post a comment please.

Last edited:
congrats! hope you get the job.

would this be your first real job? (by real i mean actual working hours- not necessarily a career. theres a difference)

lol awesome! my first little job i wanna be a umpire for little league baseball games. 21 dollars a game! lol. good luck!

wow woolworth's!! i havent seen woolworth's in a long time. there use to be one in New York. I would alwayz go there when i was a kid. Wow memories. :lol: srry for the rant. Good luck with the job bro. :thumbsup:

whats woolworth? cause where I live we have a basque resturant with that name.

good luck aswell.

Edit: I lied I just remembered its woolgrowers... not woolworths. Still what is it?

Thnx n yeah its my first real job but iv had another interview for Somerfield before but i never got it, (somerfield is a uk supermarket (not sure if its in america either)) if i get this job though its slightly low paid. £4.25 an hour in dollars thats $8.50

immortaldave said:
wow woolworth's!! i havent seen woolworth's in a long time. there use to be one in New York. I would alwayz go there when i was a kid. Wow memories. :lol: srry for the rant. Good luck with the job bro. :thumbsup:

where in ny!?!? grrrrr i dont remember one! ive heard of the store though. its a good place

Woolworth is a shop in uk that sells stuff like

toys, clothes, games, Sweets, household apliances stuff like that

The_Loose_Cannon said:
where in ny!?!? grrrrr i dont remember one! ive heard of the store though. its a good place
ugh i dont remember exactly where. i remember alwayz taking the path train from journal square and then going there. ill ask my mom where it is. she remembers. ill pm you.

Thnx to every one for the kind words and you have all earned my respect.

P.S that means every one before the comment gets some reputation,

dunno what walmart is so cant say lol, but if anybody knows what both are they can say

immortaldave said:
ugh i dont remember exactly where. i remember alwayz taking the path train from journal square and then going there. ill ask my mom where it is. she remembers. ill pm you.

lol i havent been on the path train in years! my brother back in like 1999 used to live in jersy city and i would always take the pathtrain to see him. ah memories

anyways im not familiar with that area whatsoever :( ill stick to the BX and be happy anything past midtown is an absolute horror show for me. i got made fun of once for asking another cop how to get to a particular street. i still couldnt find it after his messed up instructions and later then pulled up in his car and drove me to the location. he ended up calling my sargent and they all made fun of me......:rolleyes: i hate my job lol

ssbb_lover said:
Woolsworth=English Walmart?
I was thinkin' more long the lines of
Sears?

Anyways good luck man, hope you get the job.
*mumbles*
I should go get a job soon....

Back