internet is suspended ("piracy" related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
well i woke up the other day and went to check my email. i open firefox and it sends me to a page saying fuse has suspended my internet because of abuse. well i get the mail outside in my mailbox and there is a letter explaining what was going on. well universal saw that i downloaded and episode of sliders and told fuse about it and now they suspended my internet and i have to send in a form saying it was deleted off my PC and say that i will agree if universal wants to take legal action
eek.gif
. once i do that they said it will take no less than 10 days but no more than 15 to reactivate my net. this kinda pisses me off because the show isnt even aired anymore and you can record it free VIA DVR, VCR, or a recordable DVD player. i REALLY hope they dont take any legal action because my family cant afford a $250,000 piracy fine. please wish me luck!!

P.S. im typing this at a friends house. thats how im online if your wondering

One day you'll laugh at this in the future but for now your not so I give you the best of luck.

lol ur lucky i downloaded a movie and got a virus and had to get a new computer so some loss of net isnt that bad

Lol where do you guys download all this crap? Limewire? because you should really stop...its cheating a company out of money! Not that you would care but ohhhh well.

ok well cmon it was finding nemo for my lil sis and i got it of limewire but cmon they have enough money lol

yes but im a one of a kind i hope i dont get caught now meh probably wont it was once goody two shoes jk

I've never heard of anyone being caught, I wonder how they found out???Best of luck that they don't persue the matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back