I got the Tabuu Trophy

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
hey guys i finally caught tabuu! hehe lucky me haha but i was wondering how can i get the one with wings o_O and also if anyone knows where i can fight all the bosses in sse with the name of the place in the map that would be great my goal is to catch all the boss trophies! gotta catch em all lol xD

thnx in advance and happy trophy hunting :yesnod:

Edit: No i dont have the Tabuu with wings trophy yet.. But the one with the Whip

Last edited:
im not sure.. but i dont want to do dat seems so much more work xD

i assume you get the trophy of him with wings by hitting him with a trophy stand while he's doing that red pulse attack. you know, the one where he grows wings.

petey pihrana is at the stadium, duon is on the halberd bridge, rayquaza is at the lake, galleom is in the ruins and porky is at the abandoned zoo

lolz said:
i assume you get the trophy of him with wings by hitting him with a trophy stand while he's doing that red pulse attack. you know, the one where he grows wings.

no you have to beat boss mode on intense i believe

mushroomedmario said:
petey pihrana is at the stadium, duon is on the halberd bridge, rayquaza is at the lake, galleom is in the ruins and porky is at the abandoned zoo

no you have to beat boss mode on intense i believe
nah i bought the strategy guide at gamestop it said you unlock the wings tabuu trophy by beating boss battles with every character.:yikes:

you can actually get boss trophys by hitting them with the trophy maker thing in SSE? seems kind of difficult no? how they hell do you get a trophy thing in the first place without getting extremely lucky?

You have to whittle down the boss's health bar until it's very low, like within an inch or less. Then when you throw the trophy stand at it -voila- instant trophy! I have Petey, Rayquaza, Duon, Golleum, and Tabuu so far. For some reason I can never get a trophy stand to drop down while I am fighting Pokey.

A tip on getting trophy stands to drop down more often is getting the sticker called "The President". It ups the chance of trophy stands appearing by +7. Someone had a good suggestion in another thread of putting it on whatever character you like to use, and then selecting them last in the character select screen. That way you beat down the boss to within an inch of its life with the other characters, then either get killed or kill yourself and switch to your trophy getting character and wait for a stand to drop. And sometimes you just get lucky anyways and a trophy stand will drop down before that.

islandvic said:
You have to whittle down the boss's health bar until it's very low, like within an inch or less. Then when you throw the trophy stand at it -voila- instant trophy! I have Petey, Rayquaza, Duon, Golleum, and Tabuu so far. For some reason I can never get a trophy stand to drop down while I am fighting Pokey.

A tip on getting trophy stands to drop down more often is getting the sticker called "The President". It ups the chance of trophy stands appearing by +7. Someone had a good suggestion in another thread of putting it on whatever character you like to use, and then selecting them last in the character select screen. That way you beat down the boss to within an inch of its life with the other characters, then either get killed or kill yourself and switch to your trophy getting character and wait for a stand to drop. And sometimes you just get lucky anyways and a trophy stand will drop down before that.

oh wow never knew that...i know what im gonna do next time i play brawl!

malnins tips: theirs stickers that increase the drop rate of trophy stands and the wings trophy is for beating boss mode with evrybody

I've got Rayquaza, Galleom and Duon so far... Meta Ridley is so hard to get, you have to get it to drop within 2 minutes!

Back