I HATE Super Sweet Galaxy

I found it rather easy as well.
Just keep plugging at it though, thats what some games are like I guess.

Oh lord ... i needed about 20 lives to get through this place too. My only salvation was that one up on the curve part. The star bites also helped.

Lord i was so happy when i got that start. Took me an hour ... ugh.

Stalky said:
Wow, really? I did it first try.

The purple coins on Toy Time Galaxy, that's where it's at.

That's pretty easy too, all you have to do is just be smart about it. Time really isn't a factor.

purple coins?? I have 84 starts (and I just opened the 6th dome) and I never seen the purple coins challenge (I can but I never go to the center of the universe)

Chicagoan said:
purple coins?? I have 84 starts (and I just opened the 6th dome) and I never seen the purple coins challenge (I can but I never go to the center of the universe)

It's only available once you beat Bowser for the final time.

i am going to be 100% truly honest here and say through out the wholw game 120 stars now (heard there is one more) but i never lost more than 15 lives in total, i can honestly say that, this was the easiest game ever, the hardest mission imo was Luigi's purple coins, but thats because i was looking at the level wrong, and completed it after like 3 deaths. i never once got game over, or had to give up on a star

daviduk200 said:
i am going to be 100% truly honest here and say through out the wholw game 120 stars now (heard there is one more) but i never lost more than 15 lives in total, i can honestly say that, this was the easiest game ever, the hardest mission imo was Luigi's purple coins, but thats because i was looking at the level wrong, and completed it after like 3 deaths. i never once got game over, or had to give up on a star

yeah well you have to get permission from your mom to play your wii.

SSJJason said:
SMG dosen't suck it's just challinging

First person I've heard say that. I think it's easy as pie and that's all I've heard from other people as well..

Back