I hate to sound like a noob but...

woadie... on memorial last night i got 2 kills at super long range on single shot (ok so its probably down to the fact that the ppl thought they were near invisible from their hiddy hole) only took 2 bullets both times as the 2nd shot was head shot.

you say it takes a few bullets to kill with terra on single shot- then it would take the same number on full auto too.... the thing is dude your aim....

Im NOT saying you cant aim and im NOT saying im a pro... but one head shot with one bullet = 1 dead enemy. so if you do go for single shots- dont rush them.

as for nachos idea that the wep sets to the opposite of what it was used for..... then why arent all submachine guns/assault rifles set to burst or 1shot when you pick them up. i mean you can HEAR the player auto firing and then bam....you pick up his kallios and it isnt set to 1shot.

nah- its tactics all the way - either the player wanted single shot OR he wanted you to pick it up and make an ass of it.

... the kallos doesnt fire on 1 shot. every time i would pick up a strata or anova or masterton or whatever and use it on full fire mode and die id go back for it to find that it got set back to the previous mode. i didnt set it to that and no one else touched it. plus in the middle of the game most people probably arent thinking " OH i know something thatll REALLY mess with them"

um kallios DOES fire in single shot mode...

as for going back to single shot after you have dropped that gun.... its probably set in the program that the gun will revert to the mode the "original owner" of the gun left it at.
eg: i stick my terra to single shot as i die.... you pick it up change to full auto then i kill you. you go back for my old terra and AGAIN its set to single.
THIS IS JUST A THEORY- i havent been in game yet to check it out... anyone want to do me the honours?

Youd be surprised how many people just stand there if you shoot at them with a single shot mode terra. It all depends on how fast your finger is

this is a main issue with strat users when a strat is a dropped it's auto set to single and is annoying when i accidently pick up another gun

Hey guys. Just figured I'd tell you what happened to me yesterday. I was sprinting when I accidentally picked up a pistol replacing my strata I had in hand. I immediately went back to pick it up and when I tried to shoot the enemy that watched me do this, ONE CLICK. I'm dead! There's no way I hit UP by accident so must conclude this randomly happens. I bet most people don't do it purposely.

Hey guys. Just figured I'd tell you what happened to me yesterday. I was sprinting when I accidentally picked up a pistol replacing my strata I had in hand. I immediately went back to pick it up and when I tried to shoot the enemy that watched me do this, ONE CLICK. I'm dead! There's no way I hit UP by accident so must conclude this randomly happens. I bet most people don't do it purposely.

some guns switch to single when picked up

I hate to sound like a nube as well, but why is it when you capture some goldeneye consols, you don't get any points for it? I captured 4 in one game and only got points for 1. Why? I usually go for more, but when I stop getting points for them, why bother???

I hate to sound like a nube as well, but why is it when you capture some goldeneye consols, you don't get any points for it? I captured 4 in one game and only got points for 1. Why? I usually go for more, but when I stop getting points for them, why bother???

could be glitch or game lag as it's not prossecing from mass deaths

Yes, this has happened to me (many many times) and I hate when it happens .... it really pisses me off cuz i'm put myself in harms way to get the damn thing and when i when no credit for it, i feel cheated, especially if i costs me to be first place in the team or if i died just after i captured it ... i feel the same way sometimes that if i'm not gonna get credit for it why bother to go capture it .... it's gotta be a glitch or something but of all the glitches this one really sux

sometimes holding down the scoreboard key forces an update. Works sometimes, sometimes not. IT WILL NOT give you the xp you didnt get, however.

Back