I have returned!

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
Hi guys, I'm back. I'm glad to see the forum's still up. A few months ago, things didn't look good. I've been here once or twice a month, just checking up on you guys.

Ever since I left, I've been making a video game music list on youtube. It's reached #52

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E55B06512D1CE2A8

Also I have roleplayed on a different site, while Wiichat was trying to get back to normal. I am going to switch between the two forums. I will not advertise it because I do not want to get told off, lol

I now have a PS3, as some of you might know. I love the PS3. It has great games and I recommend it to you all. I do like the Wii but to me, the Mario games have got stale.

I brought a member here to Wiichat called Nozomi. I'm sure you'll like her. We need to build more roleplayers here and I'm sure she'll be a welcome addition!

Last edited:
Welcome back to wiichat.=D. I also have a PS3, and i agree but, i still like all mario games.:p. One forum does get boring, the more the merrier. You seem nice, hope in the future we become friends.:thumbsup:

Welcome back to wiichat.=D. I also have a PS3, and i agree but, i still like all mario games.:p. One forum does get boring, the more the merrier. You seem nice, hope in the future we become friends.:thumbsup:

thanks for the greeting. Do you have Uncharted 2? It's amazing

Hey man welcome back!
... wait a sec. YOu invited someone with the same username as me... thats a little strange. >.>
lol jk. Hey Sora.

thanks for the greeting. Do you have Uncharted 2? It's amazing

I rented it for like 2 weeks. I would buy it for keeps but im saving up money to buy God Of War III and a new PS3 remote.

yes I have. I'm not that impressed to be honest. It's better than miis though.

hello, heard that u are famousi hope in the future we talk more often, nice to meet you :) it is always good to have a member return.i hope also someday we brawl :lol:

Back