I hope Brawl gets delayed

vashifag. it's people like you who are the reason nintendo is firmly against global voice chat capabilities in their games. people have little actual substance to share, and most of these people don't know when to shut up.

Dude, its a SILLY game. There's no blood or gore, no snapping of people in half. No guns that look anything like a real gun ever would or even have the same function, and I have a blast with my family playin that game together. We don't get pissed at each other or scream 'u noobxorz f@gz ur gae!' like the people on 360 and PS3 do. We just sit there and have fun. We play the game together, not against each other. Where the objective of the game IS to reign supreme over the other people playing, that doesn't make it any less of a family game than Super Monkey Ball, man. And how do you guys do the quote thing? I mean to reply to one of jims erlier posts, but idk how.... :\

AoWFraggit said:
vashifag. it's people like you who are the reason nintendo is firmly against global voice chat capabilities in their games. people have little actual substance to share, and most of these people don't know when to shut up.
did u just call jim a fag?

what i meant was not use f words but things like "i just owned u" and stuff like that

Unraveller said:
Dude, its a SILLY game. There's no blood or gore, no snapping of people in half. No guns that look anything like a real gun ever would or even have the same function, and I have a blast with my family playin that game together. We don't get pissed at each other or scream 'u noobxorz f@gz ur gae!' like the people on 360 and PS3 do. We just sit there and have fun. We play the game together, not against each other. Where the objective of the game IS to reign supreme over the other people playing, that doesn't make it any less of a family game than Super Monkey Ball, man. And how do you guys do the quote thing? I mean to reply to one of jims erlier posts, but idk how.... :\
click the "quote user" button under the post.

Unraveller said:

LoLz........

AoWFraggit said:

Yeah dude, seriously, wtf. Just because he disagrees with you doesn't make him a fag.

Way to look like an idiot.

mushroomedmario said:
i don't want voice chat

i tried it with halo 3 and cs:s, it was just boring....

unless i'm playing with my friends....but i'd rather just invite them over to my house
Well, the only thing I would want out of voice chat is to talk to my friends also. I move alot, so I have friends all across the US (and a few in canada), and can't exactly just invite them to my house. :\

AoWFraggit said:

u are right, there shouldnt be headset because of people like u who like to swear. i never swear.thats the truth. i come from a good upbringing family (sry for wording) u are flaming me like i jusst destroyed the world. calm down

vashivihan said:
u are right, there shouldnt be headset because of people like u who like to swear. i never swear.thats the truth. i come from a good upbringing family (sry for wording) u are flaming me like i jusst destroyed the world. calm down

WTH MAN? you destroyed the world?!?!

oh it's on..

mushroomedmario said:
WTH MAN? you destroyed the world?!?!

oh it's on..
mmm... He's totally got a point, without the world there is no Wii to have brawl on OR any japs to make it. Dude, it is MAJORLY on.

Back