I hope Brawl gets delayed

vashivihan said:
u are right, there shouldnt be headset because of people like u who like to swear. i never swear.thats the truth. i come from a good upbringing family (sry for wording) u are flaming me like i jusst destroyed the world. calm down
when he typed ur name down he changed the last three letters to f a g. u should do somethin.

SSBBFan101 said:
when he typed ur name down he changed the last three letters to f a g. u should do somethin.
Why? calling names is childish enough, persisting to follow his course of action would be even more so.

Seriously though guys, If Nintendo puts in a voice chat function its only gonna be between friends. Thats the only reasonable way to keep it toned down enough for the younger audiences. Am I wrong? If so, give me a good reason why. If not, thank you for seeing things my way ^^

SSBBFan101 said:

he is just an ignorant baffoon. there will always be people like him in the world. its best to ignore people like him.

Mmmmm riiiiight, he's an ignorant buffoon... Dude, your just as bad as he is right now. just because he wants to call names doesn't mean any of us have to. (missed the 'quote user' button again! D'oh!!!!! supposed to quote jim [the one i'm still trying to figure out why we call jim])

seriousely guys, if u people are agains voice chat, than why the heck are there millions of discontinued threads asking for headset?

this is a simple matter of logic, or lack thereof. should we allow kids to be exposed to the furious profanities uttered by older, yet mentally immature, gamers? or should we keep them at bay and give everyone a chance to enjoy the game without any unneeded flaming?

seriously...

beacuse you want it for brawl...theres many other games ou there to siut it and even if you have a friend on his wii you should be able to talk to him

wow, just 5 minutes ago this thread had like 10 posts.

A headset would be ftw, definetly, but it isn't going to happen.

ok.. im gonna break this fight over. first of there are peeps who cuss at peeps when they play.thats why u should only be allowed to talk to friends in ur fc list. second it would be kind of fun talking to peeps while battling but do u know them at all?third they have parentals controls for that cause. plz stop fighting

Back