I really want this game..

WattJ

WiiChat Member
Jul 27, 2009
I really want this game... but, come they're making a second one... so I can't buy it now, but what happens if the second is bad. Yes I know this is a useless threat:arf:

Lol, the second one will probably be better than the first. More challenging too

Yeah, I know :(( I just don't want to wait. Well what games do you guys recommend I should get to burn the time?! Which should I get first:

Charged, zelda, and that's it I guess..?

If you really want Galaxy (as well you should), then get it now. Isn't the sequel set to come out at the end of this year, or sometime next? Either way, it's not ready to come out until at least December of this year, which gives you ample time to finish up the first one. But you gotta get on it quick!

WattJ I recomend Charged, it have great online play, but online is probs better with 2 people so someone can block unless you get really good.

Yup I'm with you on that, thanks! :D It's just I don't want to spend 50 dollars, when I can get a newer version... Yeah I know I'm complicated. And I'm going to rent strikers since its short : )

I really want this game... but, come they're making a second one... so I can't buy it now, but what happens if the second is bad. Yes I know this is a useless threat:arf:

I'm getting Galaxy soon :p I don't care if there is a second one released soon xD i want to play the first, then move onto the second :)

Back