Talents you don't have, but really want

Something I'd like to be able to do. One day.. maybe

salajko3_sk_2000.jpg

Drawing would be great!

Too often I've been bored at home and I'd think "Hey! I should draw something!" About halfway through the drawing it'll dawn on me... "Oh yeah, I suck."

Drawing would keep me entertained.

i believe any talent can be achieved if u practice, i know youve heard this millions of times but its said for a reason lol, i rememeber i wanted to be artistically talented when i visited a museum for a kindergarten field trip, and now i sell paintings and even have been requested to paint murals.

i liked to play baseball eventhough i am not pro status, i learned how to hit the ball on the sweet spot of the bat from practicing with pingpong balls making the baseball seem like a basketball when you step up to the plate..

i like to challenge myself i guess but im getting older and wish i had more talents still, like swimming and architecture..i also always wanted to invent something or find a cure to disease, everything just takes time and practice!

I want to fly...

No, in all seriousness I'd like to be able to dance well, any/all styles.

Wouldn't mind knowing how to play the drums and/or guitar.

Jay588 said:
i believe any talent can be achieved if u practice, i know youve heard this millions of times but its said for a reason lol, i rememeber i wanted to be artistically talented when i visited a museum for a kindergarten field trip, and now i sell paintings and even have been requested to paint murals.

i liked to play baseball eventhough i am not pro status, i learned how to hit the ball on the sweet spot of the bat from practicing with pingpong balls making the baseball seem like a basketball when you step up to the plate..

i like to challenge myself i guess but im getting older and wish i had more talents still, like swimming and architecture..i also always wanted to invent something or find a cure to disease, everything just takes time and practice!

Hahaha, no, I believe you can improve at something, but you'll never be better than those who have a natural talent.

Oh, I wish I could swim! That's one for the list.

I like to float, swimming is just so not relaxing.

I would like to be able to wakeboard and surf, those would be worthwhile talents for where I live.

Back