I start college tomorrow...

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
well tomorrow is my first day of collage. i only have 1 class and that is English Composition I from 8:00am to 8:50am. not too bad for the first day but i absolutely hate english class. im really nervous :sick:. my schedule is:
Monday: English from 8a-8:50a
Fundamentals of animation from 9a-12p
Drawing for animation from 6p-9p
Tuesday: Media Design Fundamentals 6p-9p
Wednesday: English from 8a-8:50a
Thursday: Electronic Media Survey from 9a-12p
Friday: English from 8a-8:50a

if you couldnt guess by my schedule, im going into computer animation. next year im taking something called a "performance package" which includes 3 extra courses for 1 quarter for 3d game design. wish me luck!

Good luck then, let me know how it goes, as I am heading there in a few years.
Really, hope all goes well.

screw the spelling lol. i hear people say when i spell it college that its wrong and when i spell it collage its wrong. i just go what sounds most correct to me...

Good luck.....and send me a postcard!..but yeah, what job do ya wanna get?

kiraownsurmom said:
good luck dude
post some of your drawings soon
i cant draw at all :scared:. its a required course as is photography (next year) and audio production. i can hardly draw a good stick figure

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Good luck.....and send me a postcard!..but yeah, what job do ya wanna get?
i want to be an animator for video games. i know some people who are in that field and my animation teacher used to work for sierra entertainment so hopefully i can get the job i want (referrals are the best way to get into that line of work)

dakuda said:
You will quickly learn that it is a bad idea to schedule 8am classes. Damn, college was a while ago, now that I think about it.
yea but my school messed up my transcripts and i couldnt sign up untill about 3 weeks ago so all the later english classes were already full.

LOL that probably wont be untill the next gen of video game consoles is out. however i will be posting my creations when i make them!

Back